Taco Bell on Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd in Fairborn, Ohio / continued poor service and quality of product

For some odd reason, my order is wrong just about every time I go there. Orders are usually basic and easy for their employees to comprehend, but they just can't get it right. And it's not just me either. It's my wife, my kids, friends, neighbors...pretty much everyone I know has had an issue with this particular Taco Bell. I've called to complain several times(not as much as I should have) and the managers are usually snippy and confrontational. Then they say, "let us know next time you come through and we'll make up for it". Bad thing is that the food is always bad when I go back. A taco doesn't consist of a little meat, two strings of cheese, and a piece of lettuce. Really guys, your company has reached an all time low in my book. My family and I have decided to avoid Taco Bell permanently, due to the CONSTANT poor quality and service. I know others near me feel the same way. We have other mexican cuisine options nearby, that actually care what their customers are consuming. Could your company start giving applicants an IQ test before employment? That might help turn things around a bit...well maybe.

Un
Jul 11, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      11th of Jul, 2018

don't think they will care till the sales are low

• Sm
      15th of Jul, 2018

You go to a place that hires illegals, what do you expect?