Taco Bell / management

Bluffton, IN, United States Review updated:

I'm getting in trouble for ringing. Up a 12pk of taco's then turning them into supremes. I'm working at Taco Bell here in Bluffton indiana. I have had customers to ask for a 12pk of taco's then tell me to make them supremes. The other TB stores I've worked would have you go back to the screen were all the pack of taco's are . Ring up the 12 taco supremes and delete the reg. 12 ok. I've always been told this is corps way. But the TB wants to to modify the tacos and it steel comes to the same price. $12.99 +$4.80=$17.79. I'm getting herrassed for doing my job right. This needs to stop.

Ki
Mar 19, 2017

Comments

•   Mar 19, 2017

Then do it the way your boss tells you. What is the problem?

• Co
      Apr 19, 2017

Well Thats Strange! The Store I work at is a Franchisee owned by Tacala LLC and when some one asks for the 12 Pack we Press the 12 pack under the combos tab and it asks for certain combinations of the 12 pack such as: 12 Crunchy Reg. 12 Crunchy Sup. 12 Soft Reg. 12 Soft Sup. 6 Crunchy Sup 6 DLT sup. and 6 soft sup 6 DLT sup. (I hope that wasn't so confusing to you! But to answer your question in my opinion I think you did nothing wrong but I don't know how your locations is ran. But don't ever be afraid to asks your manager or fellow team members questions. If they refuse to help you then report them to your area coach so they can fix the problem!