Taco Bell / order mess up!

Every single time I get food from Taco Bell, they either mess my order up, smash my food in the bottom of the bag Or my food is nasty. Tonight I ordered a mexican pizza and the whole thing tasted old, every time that i speak to a manager they just blow you off and send you on your way, by telling you that they are sorry and it wont happen again, but it always does.

Comments

• Va
      12th of Feb, 2007

I eat at alot of fast food places due to my time schedule, and i am usually pretty happy about my food I am not a picky eater, On this day 10th of February, 2007 i went to taco bell in Joplin mo the one on main street, because the one i usually go to was very busy ( now i know why) Taco bell has been know to be a good place to eat i know im there a lot But on this day i was very disappointed, me and my boyfriend ordered 4 tacos added sour cream and 1 tostasda with sour cream, One chicken quesadilla - you would think a very easy order.

I guess it was to much for the mouthy cook to handle, ordered sour cream, couldn't find any on it- added lettuce to a taco that was not to have any, and then forgot the chicken on my quesadilla, When i went and talk to the people about the order they said it was my fault it was was wrong, first of all HOW is it my fault they forget to put chicken on the quesadilla, and on the tostasda well instead of the beans and cheese being on the shell it was put to the side OR i would like to call it thrown to the side due to laziness, I have never been treated this bad in my life and Taco Bell will no longer get my business, not only was i accused of being the person in the wrong about the food order even after showing them a receipt, I was not even offered a replacement for the wrong order. Even though my one little complaint will not be heard, Im sure one day someone might get threw to this company that there getting worse and there name is going from Taco bell to taco Hell!

• Bo
      28th of Oct, 2008

Lol! I'm sorry to seem insensitive but the jokes that you've heard about people who are unsuccessful in life going to work at fast food, are all true. People there aren't looking to work hard and they don't care.

If you want real food, make it yourself; otherwise don't complain about low quality and low service.

In my opinion you deserve it all, McDonald's, KFC, Burger King; all your favorites stuff 10 chickens into small cages and drug them to the point where their legs break over their fat.

I'm not trying to make this about being a vegetarian, lol; but my point is that fast food is cheap and called fast for a reason. You cannot base your decision on going there because of bad service, especially if it was a single time.

PS. Sindy you're very dramatic; I love it xD