Taco Bell / short changing you at the window!
Took place at Taco Bell, Bowman Rd., Little Rock, AR. Twice already the folks at the drive thru window and tried to short change me and it really makes me mad! I think they are trained to do this. When they hand you your change they expect you to just put it away and not count it. When you do count it and discover that you were shorted some money they quickly pull out a dollar from the side of the cash register, NOT FROM THE INSIDE of the register. They apologize and say that they dropped it.
I knew the first time that they tried to rip me off and didn't say anything to management, but this time it was $5.00 bill. The cashier did the same exact thing the other one did. Pulled it out from the side of the cash register, instead of opening up the register to get the $5.00.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - lord what a day one of the workers put a booger in my water 
- Taco Bell - Crappy Servive 
- Taco Bell - taco bell in oakland, tn 38060 
- Taco Bell - customer service 
- Taco Bell - food