Taco Bell / prices up - food down
I'm vegetarian, so I don't eat meat, but I do go to Taco Bell frequently and order items, like nachos, with no meat or sour cream (because it contains gelatin - ground up animal bones) on them. With these two items gone, I'm still paying full price, $1.49, which I am usually okay with. After the green onion E.coli scare they have removed all green onion from the stores, which leaves me with Nachos Supreme with tomatoes, beans, and cheese. And to top it all off, they have decided to go up ten cents on the price. $1.59, and I'm getting less stuff than ever!
I've also noticed that the drink sizes are getting smaller too. At least, the large is. It's like an ounce smaller. I know this isn't much, but I hate that they can just do this to us. There is no reason and they should not be allowed to keep gouging us for less product.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Resent vist to taco bell at 50th and l str in omaha ne
- Taco Bell - Management behavior- Locked us in store- Called Police 11/15/18
- Taco Bell - xl steak and beef burrito and hard taco
- Taco Bell - taco pizza nachos
- Taco Bell - hair in food