Taco Bell

Posted: Oct 19, 2017 by

attempt to steal my credit card

Kennewick, Washington
An employee labeled Noah M on the receipt, working in the drive through, at location 3623 Plaza Way, Kennewick, Wa., 99338

I handed the woman my credit card for a 7.14 dollar charge at 3:56:06 PM, 10/19/2017.

The woman swiped my card, then took a moment and handed me my bag and told me to have a nice day (without drink, card and receipt).

Mistakes happen, so I kindly asked her for the other items, she apologized and proceed to get my drink. She then said have a nice day again, and at this point it felt uncomfortable as why I still don’t have my card. Still, it can be a long day for her, so I ask for my card and receipt.

She apologizes again, and this time, hands me my receipt, folded like my card is in between the paper, tells me to have a nice day, and closes the window.

At this point I am very uncomfortable, so I abruptly -ask for my card through the window. She comes back and apologizes again and gives me the card, sitting on the inside of the window seal. I tell her that it’s a credit card, and she replies almost in a guilty manner that she noticed.

So Immediately called the store asking for their manager. There wasn’t one. A lady who didn’t speak English that well was almost deflecting my call as if they were trying to blow this over, she gave up, handed the phone off to a worker I could talk to more clearly, and she said she will tell her manager as soon as she can. She then told me to call the 1800 number, but being pacific time, the phones are down for the day. So here I am messaging why Taco Bell has let me down again. I’ve been frauds before by drive through and this is uncalled for, especially because this situation I fell will be swept under the rug. Please help resolve this issue with me, otherwise be sure that she is probably going to do this to others in the future, if not already. I want want some sort of notice, promptly.
Updated by Maccam23, Oct 19, 2017
Sorry for some of the mispelling, but I am furious. I know you really never know who you hire in moral value, but I’m so sick of seeing people try to scam and thieve. Hopefully this person gets canned before she steals someone else’s card. Good thing I was watching her.
Updated by Maccam23, Oct 19, 2017
Drive thru window video can prove it all. And in no way shape was I bashing the fact that she didn’t speak English. I don’t know why your gunning at me for a complaint??? Just spreading the word that someone was deliberately trying to take me card, or at least leave it long enough to get info.
Complaint comments Comments (18)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  19th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
You really have no proof that she had any negative intent at all. She just might have been absent-minded and made a couple of mistakes. You should be more understanding. People make mistakes without nefarious intent all of the time. She probably seemed guilty because she felt bad for messing up.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@pobarjenkins Thanks for a proper response. I’m not one to tattle, so complaining on this form was me seeking help to see clarity in the situation. I’ve been skimmed before-hand a few years back, so this was frustrating to me. Typically, they hand your card back as soon as they swipe, not a big deal until I had to ask her three times for my card.

Sitting on this situation I feel like I learned a lesson. She didn’t illegally take my card. It should have been a better idea for me to just inform awareness in the phone call and leave it at that. The card company allows me to monitor and restrict use for safety too. Ill let it be. Again, Thanks for the input.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda A well? You lost me with your inhibition to reticule correctly. Have fun being a lowlife who does nothing but responds to complaints with all their time. You’re either a pleb who sits on their phone all day and reads these, or you work for this board. Good bye troll.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Maccam23 Point proven. Lolol 1746 comments?! You were at 311 yesterday. Get a life man
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Maccam23 And to put the nail in your coffin? We are talking credit cards. You can legally own one at 18. If you had suffiecient cognitive thought, you would have realized by process of elimination that I am old enough to drive. Talking [censor] back to you is like shooting fish in a barrel lol
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda Haha what the hell are you talking about. Yea I sent you a pm about my father molesting me on a complaint message board to a random person. You are the epitome of a troll man. And by the way, nice moves switching accounts back and forth. One has 1736, the other at 311. You truly are a piece of [censor] lol. Thanks for bumping my complaint :D
@Maccam23 Poberjenkins and ejafda same person switching accounts lol
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Maccam23 If I didn’t know any better I’d be inclined to believe you are a fast food worker, or better yet, the woman trying to steal my card! Lol
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Maccam23 But hey, get the last word troll! Do what trolls do and get the last word! I’ve respectfully filed a complaint only to be rediculed for minuscule grammar and punctuation error, accusing me of bashing multi-language workers, and straight up implementing [censor] like saying I personally messaged you that my dad was molesting me lol. But do what I say and write a comment, dance for me! Lol keep bumping my thread!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree