Taco Bell / bad food service, ripped off
I drove through Taco Bell this afternoon with an order for various taco items. We were ordering 8 different items. I paid for 8 and received a receipt for 8 but there were only 6 items in the bag. Because all of the wrappers and contents look the same, it is virtually impossible to check which is a gordita, taco, burrito, etc. while in the drive through. When I tapped on the drive through window, I told the worker that I had not received two items. He just stared at me then finally reached out for my bag and receipt. He disappeared into the store and was gone for a long time, finally returning with the bag again. He told me that my two gorditas were not in the bag, making it sound like my fault. I said that his happens more than 50% of the time at this Taco Bell and very very often at nearly all Taco Bells. I suggested that if they did a count of the items, at least they would have the right number. He didn't respond but sneered at me and said "have a nice day". When we got to our destination and looked at the food, we discovered, that the gorditas still weren't in the bag, instead they had given us plain tacos instead, a much cheapter item. Moreover, one of the other items was wrong as well. This happens far too often.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - dare you to unsubscribe. no, really...
- Taco Bell - middlesboro location
- Taco Bell - food/ menu 
- Taco Bell - customer service 
- Taco Bell - 2x Potato, GBB, no egg fresco