T-Mobile / high balace bill

1 P.O. box 2400Young America, MN, United States Review updated:

in Jan 12 2008 at 4:45am I been robbed, all my stuff had been taken, my cell phone & my car . Also I got some injuries in my body.
Then the police came to the crime location & they called ambulance for my.
I stayed like 7 to 8 hours in the hospital.
The first thing I did after getting out from the hospital was calling T-mobile customer service to suspend the phone service, but wile I was in the hospital the robber made an international calls for more than $500 .
I discover that when I got the first bill after the robbery.
Then I called T-Mobil customer service to solve this problem. But the representative said that I have to get a police report for that crime, so I sent a request for that report & I got it after 3 weeks. I sent it to them but they said it is not enough you have to get the hospital record; I couldn't because I didn't leave my information to the hospital after the accident.
In similar situation I called the credit card company after I losing my card & they cancelled all transaction within 24 hours of my call.
Right now I have two month of service suspension & extra late fees plus the original bill for more than $500

Comments

• Do
      27th of Oct, 2008

T-Mobile has gone downhill just like all big corporations. I have had t-mobile for several years. Sometimes I have been late on my bill, but always catch it up. Now that all this financial meltdown has happened, t-mobile is turning into a greedy, harrassing, money machine. I only owed a very small amount on my bill from last billing cycle and my phone was suspended, and guess what? On top of suspending my phone service, they have also tacked on a 20.00 fee! T-mobile is based in Germany, boasts being one of the largest providers of cellular service world wide. Lets hope that the law is passed for people to leave a company without having to pay up to 200.00 to cancel. It's a win-win situation for these companies, and they grow more greedy by the day. We all have to say enough is enough! We cannot be slaves to corporations, if we all stopped using their services they would have no choice but to stop being lying, stealing crooks. If the law is passed I will be leaving t-mobile and maybe even eliminating having a cell phone. Change begins with us, we have the power to put evil corporations out of business.