T-Mobile / high balace bill
in Jan 12 2008 at 4:45am I been robbed, all my stuff had been taken, my cell phone & my car . Also I got some injuries in my body.
Then the police came to the crime location & they called ambulance for my.
I stayed like 7 to 8 hours in the hospital.
The first thing I did after getting out from the hospital was calling T-mobile customer service to suspend the phone service, but wile I was in the hospital the robber made an international calls for more than $500 .
I discover that when I got the first bill after the robbery.
Then I called T-Mobil customer service to solve this problem. But the representative said that I have to get a police report for that crime, so I sent a request for that report & I got it after 3 weeks. I sent it to them but they said it is not enough you have to get the hospital record; I couldn't because I didn't leave my information to the hospital after the accident.
In similar situation I called the credit card company after I losing my card & they cancelled all transaction within 24 hours of my call.
Right now I have two month of service suspension & extra late fees plus the original bill for more than $500
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.