T-Mobile / billing issues!
Have a complaint on T-Mobile. I called on 01/06/2008 to see why my bill was 710.00. I have been with them for almost a year and never had this problem. The rep told me to look on my statement at the overages and call back if I see a problem. I did just that and even emailed them. I called today spoke with Cindy in Corporate Office advise her of situation. All she did was keep getting an attitude with me instead of resolving the issue. I was suppose to have T-Mobile to T-Mobile calls added to my account in May when I did a different plan. I was told that my Favorite 5 can only be updated every 30 days even if your T-Mobile phone states that it is updated. Now the other calls which I was responsible for would be taking care of. I called again and the lady Jessica just made arrangements with me to pay the balance just not all at once. This company is a ridiculous wireless service. They treat their customers very rude. You would think they would show some type of courtesy since it is their fault and I have been a customer for almost a year and never had a billing issue or balance that was this high.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - Unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information