T-Mobile / text messaging
After the merge with Sun Com, apparently customers have been receving outrageous phone bills for text messaging. Me included! $750 for over 3000 text messages. I found other people with the same problem on line. The number [protected] is what is on the bill for outgoing only text messages. We are looking for more people with this same problem. Right now, this is only affecting people in the North and South Carolina area. T-Mobile has been absolutely no help with rude customer service. T-Mobile was not our choice for cellular service. We were with Suncom. Go to 800notes.com to find out more information.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - unethical behaviour (bait & switch) not keeping promises
- T-Mobile USA - text messaging
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!