T-Mobile / breach of contract, poor service

1 158 Whisp Brook Cir.Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-415-1446

Before moving back home to Louisville I decided to purchase a cell phone service for my boyfriend and I. We went with T-Mobile. At the store we were explained that everything with their plans was legit. We went with the Flex Plan. Originally, I only purchased 700 Whenever minutes which was suficient. With the plan we also received free mobile-to-mobile and nights and weekends.

It wasn't until I was frustrated with running out of minutes and tired of adding money to a Flex Acct. for more talk time that I raised our plan to 1000 Whenever minutes. Not very long after raising our plan we found that T-Mobile has been having technical issues with our area and the timezone issue.

Even if we are out of minutes our phones should still be able to call one another. We can not! We should still have free nights at 9 pm. We do not get that until early hours of the morning. So basically from the beginning we have been billed for minute that we used talking after 9 pm and to one another, which should have been considered free.

They have broken the contract I signed! The plan I wanted to buy I have never received and I cannot cancel until I pay $200 for each line. That is $400 dollars for two phones that have never provided the service they were meant to. Also I am not even allowed to lower my plan back down to 700 minutes which was a lot cheaper. I am stuck and they will not help when they caused all of this. Now they say we are billed correctly but we are not. The only solution they say: Keep a journal of all calls and for how long... I have a daughter, job, and college. I DO NOT have time to keep a live journal of my calls.

WORD TO THE WISE: DO NOT SIGN WITH T-MOBILE!

Comments

• Ra
      31st of Mar, 2008

I just wrote this complaint but the above phone number is incorrect. Please contact through email. Thank You.