T-Mobile / extra charges

T-Mobile has billed me extra $61.06 for Usage Charges (International Calls). I informed them that I had used my calling card for making those international calls. I had used proper access number and pin number provided by Calling Card Company. I gave them the details of my calling card. They have refused to waive off the charges claiming that the charges are valid. They have agreed that I had used proper access number and pin number provided by Calling Card Company. It seems their system is defective and they refuse to recognize it or correct it.

Va

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Jul, 2008

you dont have nothing. You dialed the number and not thru the card other wise you wouldn't have dialed that number you owe pay it and stop whining and pay them.

• Cr
      31st of Oct, 2008

The problem is that most people will accidently dial the calling card number then enter the international number and hit send again. This is viewed in the system as a conference call. You should just call care and have them remove international dialing from your service to avoid making this mistake in the future. Ask about their new discount calling plan also.

19th of Jan, 2009

it's a calling card.. you're still using the t-mobile network.. calling cards wont change a thing through t-mobile. use a landline if you want to make international calls. PEOPLE, be smart..