T-Mobile / area code changing problem
On Aug 2 I have requested a change of area code on a T-mobile To Go prepaid card. I have been told that the new number would be active within 24 hours. Immediately after I received a text message with the new number. 24 hours later the number was still not active. I called the customer service and was told that it could take up to 48 hours due to a backlog. After 48 hours I called again and was told that, due to a widespread technical problem, it could take up to 72 hours. After pressing to know what the nature of the problem was, I was told that it is actually not known how much it can take to perform the requested change, 2, 3, 4 days, a week... They told me to keep calling to know the status! I told them that both their service and their communication to customers was extremely poor (why did they not tell me upfront that there was a problem? I could have kept my old area code for a few more days) and that they were loosing customers. Not much of a reaction, they obviously have enough customers. The floor supervisor I spoke to is a Charlie (#[protected]). Is there a minimum guaranteed service that operators have to provide with telephone prepaid services? Thank you. Alberto Gianoli
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.