Symantec Norton Antivirus / charged me w / o authorization
Symantec Norton Antivirus company charged me $39.99 without my authorization. In fact, when they sent to me e-mail for possible auto-update, I told them NOT to do it, and I have an e-mail to prove it.
here is a prove..
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 06:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "wassen" <firstname.lastname@example.org> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: You are scheduled for automatic renewal
To: "Symantec Renewals" <email@example.com>
Please don't do it unless I told you so. If you charge my card without my authorization, you will be responsible for the consequences.
More Symantec Norton Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus