Symantec Norton Antivirus / charged me w / o authorization
Symantec Norton Antivirus company charged me $39.99 without my authorization. In fact, when they sent to me e-mail for possible auto-update, I told them NOT to do it, and I have an e-mail to prove it.
here is a prove..
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 06:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "wassen" <email@example.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: You are scheduled for automatic renewal
To: "Symantec Renewals" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please don't do it unless I told you so. If you charge my card without my authorization, you will be responsible for the consequences.
More Symantec Norton Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton auto renew 
- Norton - my norton full system 
- Norton - norton antivirus debit 
- Norton - norton antivirus protection - windows vista 
- Norton - customer service