Symantec / Norton 360 Security / early expiration of license
On several occassions, the application has prompted that my license has expired when it was not. The latest incident occurred on 10/25/2008. My subscription doesn't expire until March 2009. I called support twice and they were not able to resolve the issue. The first technician lied and said he would call back to continue to work with me, I had to call support again. The second technician also lied and said he would call back, never heard from him. I worked with them for several hours, leaving my computer vulnerable to viruses.
Ultimately I had to install an earlier version of the software to protect my system.
More Symantec / Norton 360 Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - support 
- Norton - amazon gift card
- Norton - the support I received was nothing, great job
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription