Sx 4 Maruti Suzuki / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I Had purchased a SX4 Maruti Suzuki Car on 11th Aug 2007 from Rajesh Motors Jaipur. At the time of first car service they told me that they have to change to clutch as there was manufacturing defect. They kept the car for the whole day and in the evening said that the clutch was not available and we will do it later.

Today on the 18th Sept as I was driving the car in the morning and I put on the brakes and found that they were not working at all I some how managed the stop the car and literally got saved straight away very slowly drove the car to the workshop of Rajesh Motors and asked them to check the brakes. They found it to be 100% failed and said they would have to Change the brake pipe . but as they were out of stock they have asked me to wait for at least a week till they get the pipe . And they told that no parts were available as it was a new car. They said that if you are willing to pay for the part we can install the Honda City pipe. Why Should I install a Honda City pipe? If a part coming from Gurgaon to Jaipur can take more then a week then what about people staying in far off places?

And when I told this to the employees at Rajesh Motors they ask me to complain where ever I wanted to. This is the reason why I am writing this letter.

I have barely driven my car in the city only about 1600 km in 2 months. This whole episode is disappointing as I was already shaken up by this brake failure.

Mr . Satinder Pal Singh
[protected] – Jaipur

Comments

14th of May, 2009

To,
    The regional manager,
    Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
    Sub: found damages in the door,
    Dear Sir,
    I am to draw your kind attention that i purchased a new car alt lxi vehicle no.TN 22 BE 0995 on 30-03-09 in the show room of POPULAR VEHICLES & SERVICES LTD anna nagar .After one month i left my vehicle to service in same show room on 07-05-09 at 12pm and next day they made a call to me and they told your car met an accident, two scratches happened in your car we will rectify like that they told and I went there I saw the doors r crushed by huge bumps on right side two door (rear and front) and I met customer care manager he asked sorry for that incident and he told that we will give same originality by changing new doors like that they gave acknowledgement to me, but after 4 days they inform that your car servicing as been finished now you can take delivery on(12-05-09) but i saw door that is not satisfied me, small bumps in there, its look like a old car, I can’t get the originality, why I am worrying means I purchased before one month only, please issue new car by taking this or fix a new company finishing door to my car, I want originality, for that only we buying a new car otherwise we will purchase a used car know. Please take some corrective action at the earliest. Please solve my problem on urgent basis; otherwise i'll have to go to consumer court for govt.
    Hoping for a reply from your side and positive response.
    Thanks!