Sx 4 Maruti Suzuki / poor service!
I Had purchased a SX4 Maruti Suzuki Car on 11th Aug 2007 from Rajesh Motors Jaipur. At the time of first car service they told me that they have to change to clutch as there was manufacturing defect. They kept the car for the whole day and in the evening said that the clutch was not available and we will do it later.
Today on the 18th Sept as I was driving the car in the morning and I put on the brakes and found that they were not working at all I some how managed the stop the car and literally got saved straight away very slowly drove the car to the workshop of Rajesh Motors and asked them to check the brakes. They found it to be 100% failed and said they would have to Change the brake pipe . but as they were out of stock they have asked me to wait for at least a week till they get the pipe . And they told that no parts were available as it was a new car. They said that if you are willing to pay for the part we can install the Honda City pipe. Why Should I install a Honda City pipe? If a part coming from Gurgaon to Jaipur can take more then a week then what about people staying in far off places?
And when I told this to the employees at Rajesh Motors they ask me to complain where ever I wanted to. This is the reason why I am writing this letter.
I have barely driven my car in the city only about 1600 km in 2 months. This whole episode is disappointing as I was already shaken up by this brake failure.
Mr . Satinder Pal Singh
[protected] – Jaipur
More Sx 4 Maruti Suzuki Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-