Super 8 / reservation
I am now boycotting Super 8 and all of Wyndham hotels.
As I was creating a reservation I selected the government rate. I chose the only nonsmoking room on the list. This room was actually a prepaid nonrefundable room. What I don't understand is why this room was even on the list for selection. I didn't even realize my mistake until I went to change the credit card and add an additional night about 5 minutes later. I called the "customer care" line and was told they could not help me or change the reservation. I would think that today in these difficult economic times that someone in customer service would understand the ramifications of poor customer service. It was not as if I was completely canceling the reservation I only wanted to add another night. I asked to speak with a manager and was told that one would call me within 36 hours. That was a week ago.
I called again today to find out any more information, but was given the same line. I chose the room and it is nonrefundable. A manager is suppose to call me today. I will not hold my breath.
Has anyone ever heard of a hotel that will not allow you to change a reservation more than a month away?
More Super 8 Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - checking inn
- Super 8 Wyndham in Richfield Ohio - overall disgusting room and bugs
- Super 8 Regina, Saskatcewan, Canada - $500 unauthorized credit card charge 
- Super 8 Atlanta GA/Jonesboro - nasty dirty room and horrible customer service
- Super 8 Hotel, Monroe NC 28112 - all of the hotel staff