Sunocolottery

Your Cashier did not scan winnings from lottery ticket. Instead asked my son how much was the ticket paying out for ? My son thought it was for 20 dollars so he just took out 20 instead of checking once my son came to the car and gave me the money i asked for the rest and he said your cashier only gave him twenty because my son told him that's how much it was for. I told my son to go back in and your cashier once again didn't scan the ticket that he had on the side for later and just gave him an extra 20 dollars . I'm applauded and will be complaining to Ct lottery as well.

C3
Jun 07, 2018

Comments

Jun 14, 2018

I will NEVER go to the Sunoco Gas Station at 1165 E Alfred St, Tavares FL again. Of course, run by Indians out for a quick buck. They over charge, they charge you for things you don't get, and will argue with you when you request your money back. They are dirty, and have a nasty disposition. If your bold enough to purchase your lunch there, be prepared to spend the afternoon in the bathroom. Good luck to you, If I had a choice, my vote would be 0. They have stolen their last dollar from me. I hope this blog protects at least one person from getting ripped off these jerks.