Having problems with Petronas?

Petronas Customer Service Contacts

Tower 1, Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 50088

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Petronas Customer Service. Initial Petronas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Petronas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Petronas. Discuss the issues you have had with Petronas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Petronas Complaints & Reviews

PetronasSales/ I am complaining mr.sheetosh jain and mr.birju pillai for salary scam

Dear sir,
Sir maine petronas oil join tha bhopal mai 25 sep20 ko mr. Sheetosh jain or birju pillai ne join krwaya tha 1 nov20 ko maine jb salary mangi to 3 tarikh tk mujhe bola krwate h pr nhi krwaya or jb mai call krta hu to dhamki and darate h m apne ghr m akela kamane wala hu. Aapse request h please mairi salary and allowances dilwa dijiye..

PetronasStaff unethical behavior

Good day sir/madam. My name is Aliff and i saw couple of online statements or tweets made by your staff, which uses a username of 'sakithatikeTu' on Twitter. He made a discriminatory remarks towards one of the Twitter user by judging the person due to his health condition since he is a HIV-positive. This unethical behavior of your staff should be taken a serious action! He made a discriminatory remarks towards people online which also can taint the name of PETRONAS. I hereby attach the available details for you to go through and to take immediate action. Thank you and looking forward for the response!

Oct 20, 2020

Petronas — Rude cashier

Hi, I am frontliner from has. At 20/10/20 around 2.30pm, after go back from work I went to petronas pknk to...

Oct 19, 2020

Petronas — Collecting cash on customer behalf if customer do not have setel account

Dear Petronas. The staff at petronas located at MRR2 was cheating customers for his own benefit. He is a...

Petronas Service Station Lot 59, Jalan AmpangPricing of goods sold and actual price paid & woman cashier rude

Today 6 Oct 2020 at 9.00 pm I bought a packet of mighty white bread clearly priced at RM1.90 (outside the packet and on the date tag as well).. but was rudely told by the woman cashier that it is priced at RM2.50. I informed her it is priced at RM1.90 but she very rudely answered that either I pay RM2.50 or I can go elsewhere. Very rude behavior coming from a cashier. I hope Petronas do not employ people like this anymore. It is very bad on Petronas image...

PetronasEmployees recruitment

Dear Sir/ Mme,

I am a civil Engineer having around 30 years of experience. I have a Contractor, Consultant and Client representative Management Experience. Currently I am working in Dubai in a Consultant/ Management Firm as Senior Project Manager.
        I am interested to work in Petronas but Unfortunately I am receiving Fake emails/ offers.

My contacts are shown below:

email: joseph.e.[protected]@gmail.com
        Tel: [protected]

Regards,

joseph Assaf

Aug 19, 2020

Petronas — Staff attitude

Dear petronas. I wrote an email due to had twice experience with one of the staff working at petrol station...

PetronasThe operation of their cashier

If they could not pass simple mathematics, why this people was hired I paid RM10 and ask for RM3 fuel, yet the cashier return the change of RM3. I said "pamp 4, 3 ringgit". Mental retard? When I argued to get the exact change another Indian lady who was busying with tapping her iphone 6, claimed that I only gave rm3. Lol i give red bank note how come only rm3, colour blind or play too much iphone already?

PetronasCustomer service

Assalamua'laikum dan salam sejahtera,

Sekitar 10pagi pada 29 hb jun, saya ingin masuk ke dalam petronas taman equine untuk mengeluarkan duit melalui atm cimb, namun dihalang oleh pekerja kerana saya tidak memakai penutup muka. Difahamkan, pihak mkn tidak pernah menggubal undang2 menghalang pelanggan yang tidak memakai pelitup muka dri memasuki mana2 premis. Walaubagaimanapun, saya akur dan pergi semula ke kereta dan pakai pelitup muka. Setelah saya memasuki premis, saya bertanya kepada pekerja berkenaan, kenapa menghalang pelanggan tanpa pelitup muka utk memasuki premis, sedangkan sudah dimaklumkan pihak premis tidak berhak menghalau pelanggan tanpa pelitup muka dr memasuki premis. Setelah bertanya, pekerja berkenaan menyuruh saya terus bertanya kepada "boss" yg berada di situ. Sejurus saya pergi, saya terdengar "boss" berkenaan menggelarkan saya "tak ada otak", wahai pihak petronas taman equine, biar tak ada otak asalkan beradab, without customer you are nothing. Mind your manners!! The boss was chinese.

Jun 16, 2020

Petronas — Unethical behaviour

Petronas Station Hanz Biz Services Lot PT 115, Jalan Pinang 18/A, Persiaran Jub, Seksyen 18, Shah Alam...

PetronasPetronas e voucher

I have bought 5 petronas e voucher, at rm20 each for petrol. In the link, I have seen that it was a programme participated by all petronas petrol station. However, I have visited 3 different petronas station in ipoh, perak, and told that they are not participating. It was very troublesome. Please make sure all petronas station are aware of this programme.

Mar 27, 2020

Petronas — disrespectful treatment by staff

My daughter is a frontliner in treating covid19 patients. She stopped by a petronas station today to withdraw...

Mar 05, 2020

Petronas — Fund deducted from debit card not refunded after fail to fill the gas.

On the 28/02/2020 I paid Rm30 using my debit card at a station in Skudai. But gas not delivered since I...

Petronasservies

Staff yang biadap 2 kali saya panggil tiada respond, tinggikan suara pada coustmer terutama mak saya, sy isi Rm40 tapi kat mete pam Rm39.65 . terpakse buat report polis
                staff petronas warga asing tersebut tidak langsung mengeluar kan kata-kata maaf sebaliknya lagi dia keluarkan penyukat dan memalukan saya depan guest yang berada disana dan saya tidak teragak untuk saman malu terhadap apa yang diperlakukan

servies
                servies

Feb 08, 2020

Petronas — rude petronas staff

Disappointed by malay women behaviour Pada 07.02.2020 jam lebih kurang 07:45 pagi, saya berhenti di petrona...

Petronasservice

Hi. Just now I went to petronas ara damansara. I found out that you workers (cashier) are so rude to the customer. Just now, my dad made payment for fuel, but your bangla staff were so slow to make it. Then, when I come to the counter and asked "why so slow?" and your female staff "which pumps?!" with loud voice and so rude! Please improve your customer service!!!

Petronascustomer service / worker attitude

Place : Lot PTD 142590
                    Jalan Indah Bukit 2
                    MKM Pulai Johor Bahru

Time : Happen around 6.20-6.30pm( 04/02/2020 )

Salah satu pekerja melayu bekerja di petronas ( isi minyak ), sikap tak baik
                    Sama ada petronas boleh upah pekerja bersikap macam ini
                    ( tunjuk jari tengah kepada customer )???

Petronas boleh check balik CCTV, sebab minyak station tak boleh guna handphone, jadi tak dapat ambil gambar pekerja .

Saya harap petronas boleh mengambil tindakan yang sewajarnya terhadap pekerja tersebut dan elakkan daripada kes yang sama pada masa depan .

customer service / worker attitude

Petronasrude cashier.

stop by to petronas taman dagang next to mcDonald. When it comes to paying, the female cashier busy 'gossip' to the guy next to her. its still okay. I give her money to pay, but when she wants to return the balance, shes simply 'balks' the balance over the counter. In fact, I gave her a paycheck right in her hand. why shes so rude? management team, please hire better people. I work with customer service too. when I gently reprimanded her to gave balance hand-to-hand for next time, she obviously shout something rude to me when i walk thru the door. Lucky her, i still have my patient. if I hadn't thrown this mineral bottle to her face. It's female, with scarf, around 920pm @ 30December2019.

Dec 01, 2019

Petronas — petronas jalan jambu jerteh jinjang. insolent/rude staff behaviour!

Disappointed by Malay women behaviour Pada 1.12.2019 jam lebih kurang 1050 hrs, saya pergi ke kaunter luar...

Petronaspump issue

Yesterday 14.11.2019 around [protected] i had go to one petronas station at:-
                        Address : 31700 Malim Nawar, Perak, Malaysia
                        Coordinate : 4.359598, 101.121882

By using credit card i fill fuel here, after when fully feel, the pump and the socket head from the pipe to the pump head are removed and the oil continues to flow continuously. I immediately looked for the emergency stop button on the machine but did not find the button. the oil kept flowing so that I was there and sprayed with a lot of oil. The pause was stopped after my wife informed the counter, so it was very dangerous because no maintanance had been made regarding the condition of the host pipe pump. and no emergency button.