Menu
Petronas
reviews & complaints

Petronas
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

291 complaints
70 resolved 221 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Petronas. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
5:48 am EDT

Petronas - Auto stop not functioning

14/8/[protected]@5.00pm -petronas pasir penambang,kuala selangor.(pump 7).

My husband refueled petrol at this station.while waiting for full tank,suddenly informed by other customer that the petrol pouring out.This is due to auto stop dysfunction. Due to this, i loss 6.752 litre of petrol(rm13.84) as my full tank only 43litre. Apart from that my car smells terrible and my husband fell down due to slippery floor.

For the petrol station owner,please make sure your all your pump functioning well.

Hopefully Petronas Malaysia will make sure all your petrol station is eligible to operate for netizen safety.

D
7:38 am EDT

Petronas - Station Pump Not Properly Maintain

On 2nd July 2022, I drove my wife’s car plate no PNG 399 (PEUGEOT 3008 model) to one of the PETRONAS stations in Langkawi at TELAGA HARBOUR PARK around 12 to 1 pm.

I had my car fill up with RON 95 using a credit card. As usual, after inserting the fuel nozzle into my car fuel tank, I will lock the sensing port of the (patrol nozzle) since it is automatic and will stop once the tank is full. While waiting for the tank to be filled up, I walked into the MESRA Store to buy some drinks. Suddenly I realized there is patrol overflow and no patrol attendance seems to be visible. I shouted to the cashier asking for emergency help since my family is in the car.

The cashier was so relaxed calling the patrol attendance who seems to be at the back of the office and he came out without any sense of urgency. Instead, he just walked to another car near the parking, calling another attendant who is at that time probably on lunch break and is sleeping inside the car.

My question now is why the petrol nozzle sensing pot/lock is not functioning? I have lost nearly RM 200-250 on my car which at the moment my current fuel is at half tank. Imagining such a small tank can accommodate nearly 80-90 liters. Another issue is why the station did not have a competent patrol attendance managing the station? Imagine if any car or people might throw a cigarette on the floor and that can cause a fatal effect on my car and family.

This shows very POOR management of safety and control for the petrol station. For whatever reason, safety for consumers comes first.

I am writing this complaint to highlight my grievances as well as to make sure such incidents did not happen again to anyone in the near future. This also reflects poor PETRONAS audit maintenance towards the station. By right PETRONAS such a reputable company should set a high standard towards their petrol station operators (dealers) at all times.

Desired outcome: I am writing this complaint to highlight my grievances as well as to make sure such incidents did not happen again to anyone in the near future.

K
12:48 am EDT

Petronas - Dirty and smelly Petronas Station Jinjang Utara, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur

At Petronas Jinjang Utara, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur on 11th July 2022 11.30am.

Very dirty and smelly pump station. All the rubbish bin full of rubbish and superb smelly. Complaint to the staff, answered given was short of staff.

Understood is public holiday but is Petronas expecting all their pump stations to be dirty and smelly on public holiday? I din't see the same badly maintained pump station as this.

Pls look into this. I thought I was at the rubbish dump site instead of a petrol pump station.

Desired outcome: Expect a clean pump station. Pls request dealer to maintain their pump station properly. Thanks

X
2:06 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pada jam 1.20pm bertempat di lokasi pos a - ps menggatal north (km 16). Saya mengisi minyak untuk kenderaan saya dan meminta bantuan pump attandent yang berada di luar yang ketika itu 2 orang sibuk bersembang sambil berdiri di pump. Ketika memberikan duit kepada salah seorang dr mereka dia memegang duit dengan hujung jari. Saya meminta untuk di berikan full...

T
2:40 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

13 jun 2022. I was pumping petrol on my car. I set it to static so that when full it will stop. But the pump fail to stop and at the end the petrol was all over the floor and i slip because of this

H
1:14 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pada 10 Jun 2022 pukul 11.26 pagi, saya telah ke stesen petronas tersebut dan telah berhenti kereta saya Perodua bezza bernombor pendaftaran PATRIOT 8735 di pam bernombor 5. Saya telah keluar dari kereta dan menunjuk ke kaunter pembayaran dan telah membayar RM40.00 untuk petrol primax 95 pada juruwang bernama WANI. Saya telah diberikan resit pembayaran...

C
3:08 am EDT

Petronas - Poor service at petrol station at Pekan Semenyih

Poor service at petrol station at Pekan Semenyih.

I go to fill in my petrol at the Petronas Pekan Semenyih. The petrol pump not auto stop and burst out causing my new car with petroI's smell and I talk to the staff at the station on this, they just ignore my complaint. And I further ask can I talk to your station manager, he say u go to look for her by yourself instead of he go to inform his manager on my complaint.

Then I walk into the shop looking for the Manager and explain the issue due to your petrol station pump cause the petrol burst out and leads my whole car full of smell. Without saying SORRY, she just say I cannot do anything on this and only say sorry when I left.

I
11:40 am EDT

Petronas - Service tak bagus

Saya rider food nak tukar duit RM20 sahaja di cashier kerana nak bank inn masok bank acc. Cashier lelaki berbadan gemuk tersebut bercakap kurang ajar dengan saya seperti ‘’ manaboleh tukar ni dah banyak duit ringgit esok bank inn aku nak bank inn juga. Saya rasa amat tak patut berkelakuan seperti itu kerana saya tak minta untuk tukar guna duit dia . Guna duit cashier . Saya bekerja dia pon bekerja . Fikir sama orang . Harap ambil series benda seperti ini . Saya pernah jd cashier juga takda perangai macam ni

Desired outcome: Bekerja buat cara bekerja . Fikir orang lain sama bro .

F
8:41 am EDT

Petronas - Service

The petronas counter employee did not want to accept the rm50 banknote which was only 30% soft and not hard money just out of the bank, I asked if it was counterfeit money and the employee just kept quiet, I told the employee to call the manager to discuss and he continued to accept the money, the matter was quite makes me feel a bit angry because the money situation is still 70% but the employee does not want to accept, hope action should be taken.

Desired outcome: I want Petronas Malaysia take action about this problem

M
6:23 am EDT

Petronas - Euro5 pump

I just notice that petronas bukit subang station have euro 5. What make me confusing is, they still remain black hose and black gun which is refer to euro 3. But they put a notice that pump belong to euro 5.

This is where I having doubt to fill up my vehicle there. Although the staff already mention that it is euro5 but I still have doubt. What if label is euro 5 but the diesel come out from that pump is euro 3?

If they don't have budget to change the hose and gun, just wrap the hose with blue tape to differentiate between euro 5 and euro 3. I saw 1 petrol station at plus highway at perak do this.

Desired outcome: I guess this should be highlighted to petrol station owner. whole petrol station in malaysia use this colour code. why they don't follow?

11:11 am EDT

Petronas - Kecuaian [protected]@stff mmg x jujur

Komplain bagi pihak abg saya

Pada 3may pkl 16.49pm dia otw nk blik kg jd isi myk d pos A kLIA 1 utk pulang braya dr bndar estet sepang..slps siap isi myk rm50,abg prkg kereta dan bertanya kpda stff bernama mhmd haziq b latif utk isi kan top up touch n go bernilai rm30,tp stff bgtau rm30 tiada jd abg bg rm50 dn ic utk top up kn dgn nilai trsebut

Tp ni hri ,pd 5hb abg check baki slpas kua tol...hnya ada berbaki rm9 .hnya bg ic dn resit isi myk shja

Jdi mintak tolong amik tindakan keats stff yg tidak jujur bernama m.haziq bin latif brkerja d ptronas KLIA 1

TQ

W
3:32 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ask for not to buy waffle Reason is already want to finish duty and stop ordering after 7 waffle and still alot of creamer Bad service for this station. And i already follow so many years of petronas

A
4:18 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tandas kotor , najis berselerakan , sinki tidak dicuci bersih (belumut) , tandas berbau Singgah untuk berhenti untuk buang air kecil Dan sembahyang , disebabkan tandas kotor , saya terpaksa pergi stesen pam minyak yang lain .. Dalam jam 4.30am tarikh 04/05/2022

V
10:49 pm EDT

Petronas India appe wallat balance Dr Bank account 10040 not CR

1:22 pm EDT

Petronas - Staff pam petronas cahaya masai pasir gudang johor bahru biadap

Pada 21/3/2022 lebih kurang pukul 0025HRS..saya hendak mengisi minyak di petrol pam petronas cahaya masai pasir gudang..cashier seorang lelaki berumur..saya hendak mengisi minyak kereta penuh dan telah memberi wang sebanyak rm50 dan berkata penuh..tp setelah mengisi dia tetap dgn amaun rm50..saya tanya kan saya dah ckp penuh dia tak boleh terima dan menengking sy..dah ckp takut sy lari..padahal sebelum ini ok saja sy isi di situ..sy fikir org tua je..dan sy memakai half uniform dan sy dlm keadaan perut sakit..kalau takde apa tindakan sia2 saja saya complaint disini..sy akan cari saluran lain..tq

1:37 am EST

Petronas - Staff menggunakan kad mesra persendirian diatas pembelian pelanggan.

Berdasarkan perkara yg disebut. Saya mendapati staff petronas PS Tok Randok Ajil telah menggunakan kad mesra mereka sendiri untuk mendapatkan point diatas pembelian pelanggan.. seperti situasi saya.. pekerja petronas telah swipe kad mesra mereka di atas pembelian yg telah sy buat tanpa pengetahuan saya sendiri. Saya lampirkan gambar resit sebagai bukti ini bukan kad mesra saya.

L
7:43 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Petronas - I'm complaining about a staff with petronas who is a love scammer

Alex Chris fr UK Newcastle with Petronas as Marine engineer is a love scammer. He cheated me of 60k with documents he needed money to solve. He claims to be working in Kerteh Trengganu but now in KL headquarters.
I can't attach all the documents he cheated me with as well as his clear photo here.
Please email me at [protected]@gmail.com where I can send to Petronas all the documents he used to scam me.

Desired outcome: I hope for Petronas to seriously investigate as send him back to his country n not allowing him to use Petronas name to scam more Malaysians

U
5:19 am EDT

Toilet dirty Flush pump nit working Rubbish bun full

3:53 am EST

Petronas - Kad mesra punca Aku tak isi petronas

Dulu Aku rajin isi minyak dekat stesen petronas sbb minyak Malaysia la nak support siap buat kad mesra nak collect point, sbb pernah dapat redeem dekat petronas jadi rajin lagi la nak collect point untuk kad mesra tu, tapi semenjak selepas pkp ni bila isi minyak kat petronas bila nak collect point tu kadang Tak Masuk kadang nak kena minta resit baru nak buat betul2 kadang2 kata mesin rosak Tak boleh collect point banyak betul masalah nak collect point, dah la point sikit aduhh.., peyudahnya Aku terus Tak isi minyak dekat petronas dah sebab banyak sangat masalah pasal kad mesra dia, skarng Aku pun tukar ke stesen yg awal nama sama walaupun minyak Philippines tapi nak collect point mmg senang, point pun banyak pastu bila redeem dapat extra minyak lagi, so walau apa pun terjadi minyak kereta ke motor ke nak habis sanggup Aku Cari stesen minyak p****n dari petronas.., tolong la management perbetulkan masalah point kad ni...ni pun punya customer jadi bosan...itu je la k bye...

D
12:32 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

cara layan customer bercakap kuat kurang sopan... Petronas Inanam 30/11/2021 10.45pm Cashier.

Petronas contacts

Phone number

+60 320 515 000

Most discussed Petronas complaints

regarding job
(opinions to this review)