Subway Restaurant / fraud and scam

On Friday October 4th 2008 my family and I went to Subway. There I won the $5 gift card. Then they had this code where you log on fill out information to win a prize so I filled out that information. There was a math question. The answer was 80 and I got it right all my myself without help so you sent a email saying I won the prize because I answered the question right. I looked in the mail every day for a letter for me. Today I got one. It was addressed to my parents but for me because if you are under 13 it is addressed to a parent for the child. Thanks for sending it

Va

Comments

Ma
  10th of Jul, 2009

I think that you should take that add off regarding your Pastrami Sub. It looks nothing like the ad when you order it. They put in very small pieces instead of those Large Pieces you see. This is such false advertisement.

The store was located on Henderson Ave in Sunnyvale Ca 94086.

Quit sucking people in to see a sandwich that looks that good.

My name is Margaret (Peggy) I live at 935 Henderson Avenue. Sunnyvale Ca 94086. You have my email. I am just trying to complain against what I believe is a total scam on your part.

Ma
  10th of Jul, 2009

I think that you should take that advertisement on TV regarding your Pastrami Sub. It looks nothing like what you envision when you see it. They actually put in very small pieces instead of those large pieces you see in the ads.

This is totally fraudulent because the sandwich looks nothing like this.

People are poor and trying to get the best deals in town. Trying to feed their families on what looks like a very huge sandwich.

This is fradulent.

Fr
  14th of Oct, 2010

today is 14/10/2010. at 9 am i went to subway restauran for a cup of coffee. i left the shop and sit in my car start drinking cofee, but the coffee taste like water then i went back to the shop and asked them how do they make coffee . as i used to work in subway i knew it needs 1 full pack of coffee for one time but the submaker who was indian told me that he pour 1/3 of bag to make this coffee that means they are chitting people and making subway reputation bad. i'm not complaining to get the free coffee but i they realy disapointed me even i asked the lokation number but the submaker refused to show me. the address was subway restaurant, at the young street, the corner of grandview avenue, markham.

Un
  12th of Mar, 2012

I don't buy food from Subway anymore. When I lived in Pittsburgh the subs looked like the pictures in the advertising. I had my daughter pick me up an Italian sub from the Subway in Chicago Heights, IL and was mad as Hell at what I received. It was bread with meat spread thinner than the condiments. This was the last straw. I don't do business with companies that false advertise or cut corners. The local deli and Quizno's will be my choice from this day forward.