Subway / 2 pizzas and chicken bacon ranch sandwich

1 United States

Visited the subway inside the pilot store #254 650 hey 299 Wildwood GA 30757 at 12:33 to get 2 pizzas one only cheese, the other peperoni along with a chicken bacon ranch sandwich. The guy working ( no name tag) fat guy with brown shoulder length hair, wearing a subway bandana on his head, mustache and gote puts the 2 pizzas In one microwave to cook the dough for 4-5 min. He Never told me when I ordered them that he had turned off the oven for the night. I learned the oven was shut off when I asked for my sandwich toasted. I realized he was cooking my pizzas in the microwave. This is an 24 hour subway. Why was the toasters off? Why was I not informed when I ordered the pizzas the oven was off? My food was not cooked as needed. The quality of this food was horrible. He also put my bacon on another customers sandwich and put in microwave when we pointed this out to him as he made a mistake he took it off and put bacon in correct sandwich. He then puts my sandwich In the microwave to be "toasted" . On top of this, he was very rude. This dude does not need to be working here if he can not do his job correctly. I have never been so furious about a meal but I will not visit this subway when he is working. This is unacceptable. I would like a refund for the food I paid for which was not how I wanted it.

Tr