Strayer University / fraudelent services & products

I attended Strayer in 2008. I was required to purchase the MML software for a Math class. The software had issues, the teacher refused to assist me and when I went to the dean she didn't help. So after the class ended, they charged me for a class I told them to drop. They didn't drop the class in time, so they charged me a fee. Also, in 2007 I took a class there and they said they did not get their money, which was a lie because you can not register unless you pay your balance, and they place it on my credit report. This school is unscrupulous. There is a lawsuit being filed against them if you are interested contact aawig05@yahoo.com for more information.

Sh

Comments

• Ra
      25th of Jul, 2009

I agree if you think that Strayer treats there students bad just imagine how they treat there employees. I will give you a brief description. You the employee is happily working at one Strayer and then another campus invites you to come in as a Manager a promotion if you will then they treat you SHI_____ on the bottom of a shoe until you are forced to leave. They treat there employees worse than they do the students. It like we are expandible but we are not if any is suing strayer I have some more dirt for you. This is a warning do not work for Strayer or even attend Strayer because you are just another dollar sign to them they don't care about you. If one students registers for two classes they have made 3020 off of you and for a Master's students 1945.

And if you want to drop a class and wait until the classes begin then there is a penalty and they will not waive them they lie and say write a letter and they will send it to the coporate office that is a lie. They say that hoping that you will move.

Don't believe it. DO NOT ATTEND STAYER OR ATTEND SCHOOL there it is a rip off they will continue to treat you like the ### on the bottom of the earth. . Warning do not ATTEND Strayer.