[Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless — phone/supervisor
I bought a Samsung s6 phone from strait talk. The phone worked good for a couple of months when it froze I contacted strait talk they said they would send me a refurbished phone. Itold them I didn't buy a refurbished phone I didn't want junk. They told m e it had a year warranty that it was as good as a new one. Six months later it broke when I called strait talk the supervisor was rude and told me he don't care that I was with them for more then ten years and hung up on me.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care's Response, Sep 15, 2018
Hi Harryloar. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive 
- Straight Talk - error message given