[Resolved] Straight Talk Wirelessphone/supervisor

I bought a Samsung s6 phone from strait talk. The phone worked good for a couple of months when it froze I contacted strait talk they said they would send me a refurbished phone. Itold them I didn't buy a refurbished phone I didn't want junk. They told m e it had a year warranty that it was as good as a new one. Six months later it broke when I called strait talk the supervisor was rude and told me he don't care that I was with them for more then ten years and hung up on me.

• Resolution statement

• Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care's Response, Sep 15, 2018

Hi Harryloar. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Ha