Stop and Shop Digital / Camcorder order

1 Tampa, FL, United States

Stop and Shop digital is a scam company. I ordered A Canon XL2 Video camcorder and upgraded to the platinum package because the price was unbelievable. Friendly person on the phone tried to upsell me to a lower grade camera and I kept with the Canon XL2. They said it was total of $1200 and change. I paid it and they said it would get to me in 3-5 days. So I called them on the 6th day and asked for a tracking number and they said the camera was on back order and would take about 3-4 weeks. And again tried to pawn the other camera on me saying they didn't understand why I would want this camera instead of that one. Very rude and obnoxious person. It's a one person company, not an office of employees. It's a scam. So I told them I wanted to cancel my order and they said "fine" and hung up on me. I tried calling back to get a conformation on the cancellation. But He's not answering. Scary stuff going on there. Nothing less than criminal and they won't be in business long. I read the BBB reviews after I had cancelled the item. And they're all spitting images of the same junk this dude is doing to everyone. The site is a lie and a scam.

More Stop and Shop Digital Complaints & Reviews