Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / customer service

Duluth, GA, United States Review updated:

On Tuesday May 09, 2017 My Family and I went to eat dinner at The Steak N Shake in Duluth Georgia and the service was horrible. Once we were seated and our waiter finally decided to come take our drink order we already know what we were going to eat. So we order both at the same time. After sitting there our drinks didn't come so my husband ask if they forgot about us. So another waiter not the one that originally took our order but us our drinks. Then another party of three came in maybe 20 minutes after us they received their drinks and food before we got our food. It was slow for the restaurant. We got there about 6:15 here it is 7:00 still have received no food not even a I'm sorry that you guys order is taken so long. It's like we wasn't even there. So we got up and left. We let the manager know what was going on but it seems like she didn't care because they were all to busy laugh and talking amongst each other. This is not the 1st time but it was our last time going there. I'm really upset because my kids love this place and they were asking where their food was. This is by far one place with BAD customer service.

Ka
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Wh
      11th of May, 2017

The customer service attitude went out the window long time ago. Nobody cares that you did not get your
    food right away. Everyone is so self centered these days, and they could care less. Its called poor wages, no
    training, poor parenting, and too much social media rotting everyone's brains. This is our future, so might as
    well accept it or don't eat out. Personally, I think all fast food used to taste real good, but now the quality is all
    gone. Gotta stay positive though, at least you got to spend more time with your family, and, tell the kids sorry,
    but this is your future coming up.