State Farm / Storm coverage
I just saw an add about State Farm insurance company helping folks after storm.
That is far from truth, a tree came down on my house, took 2 floors and hale of deck during storm.
Person assign to my case contacted me 3 month later, he would not return my calls. emails, text.
He finally contacted me after 3 month and telling me he can not help and pay me for what it cost me to fx the damage since it has already completed..
He expected me to live is a house with hole in the roof for 3 month. My agent could not do anything, so she kept playing golf :-((
The only paid for 60% of what I spent..
Do not be fool by all these ads, after 16 years i cancelled them. They could not care a bit in regard to my actuation.
Change them, do not join them.
More State Farm Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - Will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - Renters Insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - Negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claims department
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - phone service
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - homeowners
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - auto insurance and they are disregarding police report 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - non-payment of two separate claims