State Farm / new roof
personal home needs new roof per licensed roofing company. 2 review were done, by licensed roofers.
contacted our home owners insurance company, which happens to be, State farm insurance. State farm sent out their roofing inspector and did his own inspection. upon completion of his " inspection" he determined that the house does need a new roof.
However we were told that State farm would not be paying for it, because there was no "inclement weather damage". i.e. hail damage, wind damage, or storm damage.
Faithful members of State farm insurance for over 30 years, including our cars,
We will be switching right away due to lack of service
More State Farm Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - state farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - renters insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- StateFarm Insurance - denied my claim 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Company - customer service & policy
- State Farm Homeowners Insurance - abandonment 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - payment
- State Farm - callous & uncaring