State Farm Insurance / Agent with a cavalier behavior

1 1011 41st Street SWBirmingham, AL, United States Review updated:

State farm Insurance Complaint Board To whom it may concern My name is Lanny E. Jackson I am launching a complaint against Tamika McLauren one of State Farms agent; who has displayed a unprofessionalism attitude at its worst; I am a Co-signer of a 2012 Honda Civic alone with a Torrie Homan. Our car was hit by your client driving a Grand Caravan alone with another car here in Birmingham, AL.; when your client ran a stop sign hitting both cars. State Farm agent, a Tamika McLauren handling the claim filed; claim number 01795M548 involving a State Farm client; who ran a stop sign causing the crash. The agent involved have shown a disregard in the relationship of other non-State Farm insurers and their insurance company with the insisting to those at no fault filed all damage claims through their own insurance. Ms. Tamaika seems to insist and hell bent on Torrie file damage claims against her on insurance company; All State our insurance company. It also seems your client was sold under insured with a $25, 000 property damage claim insurance policy; which is not our business, our car is total out and we still with a car note to pay. I am noting understanding; why we have to jump through hoop for an accident we did not cause, or, wait for the third car hit, which is a Pepsi Cola Company commercial vehicle to file a claim, which may or may not be filed, it’s was not our fault and we should not have to wait on someone else in solving this matter. Ms. Tamika, have displayed a very disrespectful and unprofessional attitudes in representing State Farm toward my daughter-in-law to be. Your agent nasty attitudes and has shown no compassion toward people feeling; who just lost the only means of transportation at no fault; who must go back and forth to work and daycare. In away almost refusing a rental car in very nasty tone and insisting Torrie file the claim on her insurance to pay for the rental and all car repairs. Your agent, Ms. McLauren, the next day after the accident; Ms. McLauren informed Ms. Holman, State Farm will no longer pay for the wreaker hauling and storage fee and demanded that Torrie remove the car from the wreaker yard; even before State Farm adjusters had gone out and made any assessments; after the fault of the accident had been establish with your client running the stop sign; striking our car and the Pepsi Cola Company car. Her cavalier behavior has been unconscionable. And I seek some kind of action on this matter. Lanny E. Jackson 1011 41st street (Ensley) Birmingham, AL [protected]

Ja
Jan 19, 2016

Comments

24th of Jun, 2016

I returned a call to Tameka where she left no claim number. She was exceptionally rude, cut me off, and refused to speak to me without first obtaining a claim number. I have State Farm as my insurer and, if I deal with her again and she behaves this way, I will move to another insurance company. her behavior and attitude is unacceptable.