StarHub Customer Service at Plaza Singapura — queue and waiting time
Terrible time every now and then when I headed down there. The queuing system definitely has a serious problem. I waited for an hour just to speak to the customer officer. I wondered how the system works as the person came before me would be ahead of me at the counter speaking to the officer.
While waiting, I realised that the system works in a inefficient way,
1) set-up boxes services, returning or renting would be served first.
2) I pressed customer services was served much later.
3) do you restrict the time your officer serve the customers. Some customers at the counter would be there for coming to an hour because they bought phone form starhub?
4) did your staff choose the number to be serve as when I approached a staff, she seemed to get uptight and kept avoiding my queue number.
5) are your staff trained to speak to customer when asked about queuing matter?
Please relook into your queuing system. I'm sure investing in a more effective and efficient system would be necessary and i'm sure all customers would agreed with me with their horrific experience at your centre.
More StarHub Customer Service at Plaza Singapura Complaints & Reviews
- StarHub - extremely poor & bad services! 
- Starhub Maxonline - deception / poor service 
- StarHub - recontract 
- StarHub - terrible service 
- StarHub - failure to rectify activation of sim card 
- StarHub - cable tv
- StarHub - roaming fee 
- StarHub - mobile line.
- StarHub - worst service from starhub hotline
- Starhub Mobile Services - poor services