Standard Chartered, HDFC, Abnamro / removal of name from satyam base (rbi default list)
I have had issues with credit cards with few banks over past 8-9 months due to some unprecedented expenses at my end.
However, all of their payments have been made and they all provided the settlement letter too. However, I don't know who among these banks, have included my name in RBI Defaulter list.
Now, inspire of having paid huge amounts to all of them, I am not able to take any fresh kind of loans from any bank/fi.
Can anyone help with the information of whom to approach and how to get the name removed from RBI Defaulter list. These banks take the payments through some bogus collection agencies and then don't care to revive their customer records keeping us in total mess.
More Standard Chartered, HDFC, Abnamro Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - incorrect bank transfer of my fund
- Standard Chartered Bank - amount debited to incorrect account or in suspense but no reply from bank yet
- Standard Chartered Bank - service very bad
- Standard Chartered Bank - delay of opening an acount
- Standard Chartered Bank - pakistan / customer service response