Standard Chartered / wrong verification against applied personal loan
I am Sunil Tiwari, presently working with Carrier Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Limited, Gurgaon, Haryana (Earlier Carrier Aircon Limited, website www.carrierindia.com). from 28.05.2007. I had applied for a personal loan of Rs. 1 Lakh from your bank and the application stood canceled due to a very funny reason.
I had applied for the loan on 05.07.2007 through a bank executive Mr. Balram Tiwari and submitted all necessary documents (Copy of my salary slip of previous company and present company both, house rent agreement, Pan card, bank statement, a passport size photograph etc) in support of my application.
Afterwards, my house verification was done by the bank. Meanwhile, I received a number of calls from Standard Chartered Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai saying that I have left my job as per their verification record and today I received a message from the bank that my application is canceled eventually without assigning any valid reason to it.
Surprising!!! I am writing you from my official mail ID and here I am serving at a very responsible position. Obviously, the person who made such a remark in fact, didn't understand the gravity of such a verification and made a fake report of his fake visit to my office. Please look into the matter on priority and do needful as such a remark specially from a reputed financial organization like you hurts my professional and social status.
I have written to customer care thrice in this week but NO RESPONSE as yet been observed.
95, IInd Floor, Back Side
Manager- Quality (CRO)
Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration Limited
Narsingpur Daula Post
More Standard Chartered Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - pakistan / customer service response
- Standard Chartered Bank - delayed credit card amount reversal
- Standard Chartered Bank - email addresses issue
- Standard Chartered Bank - opening bank account
- Standard Chartered Bank - credit card overcharged