Spirit Airlinesfalse advertising

During a flight from Chicago to NYC, the flight attendant offered a credit card offer for 15, 000 bonus miles (3 round trip flights). In addition, you were offered an additional 2, 500 bonus miles for signing up inflight. I received my 2, 500 bonus miles. But after my first purchase, I only received 5, 000 miles not the 15, 000 miles that were advertised or promised by the flight attendants. I called customer service on December 26 and was told that I needed to be approved for a 5, 000 credit limit in order to receive the additional 10, 000 to make the 15, 000 the flight attendants offered. If this was a contingent for the credit card offer, the flight attendants should of stated that with the application. I would not have applied.

I have since cancelled my credit card with Bank of America / Spiritair. And I would think twice dealing with Bank of America and Spirit Airlines.

Ne
Dec 26, 2014

Comments

• Ru
      Dec 26, 2014

This is not false advertising. This is more of your not following the rules to get the 15000 miles. But they did however break the law by allowing a six year old like you to get the credit card in the first place.