Spirit Airlines — false advertising
During a flight from Chicago to NYC, the flight attendant offered a credit card offer for 15, 000 bonus miles (3 round trip flights). In addition, you were offered an additional 2, 500 bonus miles for signing up inflight. I received my 2, 500 bonus miles. But after my first purchase, I only received 5, 000 miles not the 15, 000 miles that were advertised or promised by the flight attendants. I called customer service on December 26 and was told that I needed to be approved for a 5, 000 credit limit in order to receive the additional 10, 000 to make the 15, 000 the flight attendants offered. If this was a contingent for the credit card offer, the flight attendants should of stated that with the application. I would not have applied.
I have since cancelled my credit card with Bank of America / Spiritair. And I would think twice dealing with Bank of America and Spirit Airlines.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service 
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - hurricane irma (flights and evacuation)
- Booked Flights - refunds