Spirit Airlines / delay
Hello, I was scheduled to cruise on the liberty 5/6- 5/10 however my daughters and i missed the boat due to unannounced delays in landing and baggage claim by Spirit airlines.
I actually caught an Uber from the airport heading to Port canaveral while en route i received a call from a carnival rep @0310 asking if we were going to take the cruise, i then advised that we were on our way at which time i was told that if I'm not there by 0330 i could not board the ship we were still 27 min away according to the under driver. Needless to say my kids and i were devastated as this was a graduation trip for my daughter and a birthday trip for myself. I begged and pleaded for an alternative but i was told there was none that could be offered and the best thing to do is u-turn and go back to the airport and obtain documentation of the delay which is what I did and was charged $60 by uber. The airline didn't offer any resolution or accommodations to me.
Im today to request that the penalties that i was charged is applied to another cruise at a later date so that we can finally experience our first ever cruise.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - refund against cancellation
- Spirit Airlines - ticket hh155u
- Spirit Airlines - baggage handling service
- Spirit Airlines - a detailed reservation that pulled up with an incorrect name — my own!
- Spirit Airlines - customer service