Southwest Airlines / customer service
Wow--SWA has certainly stopped caring about customer service.
First, the worst customer call experience of my was with an agent, Bronzie, who was so flippant and unhelpful--it makes me question how SWA can achieve such high NPS scores.
A flight was cancelled due to weather, I need a refund, so I called to confirm that I could still receive a refund. I had chosen an alternative, which was not acceptable (the difference between LGA and EWR is huge!), so when I called, the agent's assurance that I would receive a refund prompted me to fly with a different carrier.
I called back to confirm that I would get a refund on my card (not travel funds), and the second agent, the nice Maria, said it was a mistake and I would need to contact Customer Relations to get a refund.
Here is when I get on the phone with Bronzie and the call devolves into a condescending mess. So helpful--she decided to suggest that she read me the terms of my ticket purchase. Excuse me? Are we serious? An agent assured me a refund would come and if that was erroneous or an exception would need to be made--SWA needs to take my complaint seriously.
So, now, I am waiting for a manager call back and Bronize asked me to submit a receipt for the other carrier. Excuse me? How is this relevant? A flight was delayed due to weather and I want a refund. I got myself to LGA, on a different carrier at the approx same time as my original flight.
Now, I am miffed by an agent making a mistake but more so--I can't believe someone like Bronzie works for SWA and is allowed to speak to customers in such a rude way.
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - missed connecting flight/southwest pilot and flight attendants promised everyone would make their connecting flights
- Southwest Airlines - cancelled flights
- Southwest Airlines - flight 1999 on 2/15/2019 between punta cana and chicago midway
- Southwest Airlines - flight 
- Southwest Airlines - rude and unprofessional flight attendants on flight 1999