Sonic Drive-Inunprofessional employees

On Monday February 27, 2017 I went to the sonic restaurant in Algonquin, I'll when I arrived the car hop came to my vehicle took my order I was at station #8 I ordered a #2 no mayonnaise or ketchup fresh hot fries and a cherry lime aid. When my order arrived I received a small box of fries that appeared to be several hours old and cold I asked the female car hop to please give me some fresh hot fries she took the old fries an proceeded to the restaurant a young male returned several minutes later with a small box of fries however it was like I ordered salt. The fries which I still have were so salty I got sick first bite.

believe this is a direct result of my asking for fresh hop fries which I asked for when I paced my order the boy had a smirk and a sense of arrogance when he gave me the box of salt with a few fries. I have had some problems with both sonic stores in my area but this is getting to be totally unacceptable and yes I understand these are young people my food is very important to me I do not want any unsanitary or malicious tampering with my food I am keeping the salty fries for you should you want them back. I received no receipt I paid $8.50 in cash for my order.

• Updated by bennie moshis, Mar 21, 2017

the adult should be fired immediately this is clearly a public health matter every thing attaches to kids as they are magnets for every disease. Yuck!!!

Be
Mar 01, 2017

Comments

• Co
      Mar 18, 2017

I don't believe that a ten year old is suppose to be working in a sonic drive in while in full uniform and her mother being a general manager and also handling customers food she is too young I believe someone needs to do some thing about this. the sonic drive in that I am talking about is in Neodesha ks zip code 66757