Sonic Drive In / overcharging!

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Okay, so I try to pull into the donut place this morning, and there is a line 4 cars deep. No time, on the way to work. I pull back out onto the road and pass a Sonic, and I think, "hmmm. I remember seeing these cinnamon rolly things on TV. Maybe this would be a good time to try them. I have two dollars on me. I pull into the place and order a large order. She tells me that will be a few pennies away from three dollars. I'm thinking, my goodness, three bucks would have bought six donuts, so this must be a large order. I can share them with co-workers. The girls hands me this bag and when I got to work, there is a small package of five of these little one inch long biscuit things. What a rip off!!!

The entire order shouldn't have been more than a buck! Never again!!!

Ci

Comments

• Bo
      15th of May, 2008

I think it was your sonic. The sonic here in NC, has great service. And the food is awsome.

25th of May, 2008

Well I went through the drive through and ordered a $2.39 Sonic Blast they tell me $3.15 I get to the window questioning this and they tell me it is $2.39 plus .50 more for the toppings I mean WTF when did the toppings cost extra I could see if I asked for extra which I didn't...They act like I'm an idiot for questioning this...I guess I'm still a little p'd over waiting 35 minutes for a coke yesterday and had to call 3 times on the PA after I seen people come and go with their orders...I usually like the food at Sonic...but there are more choices...