Sonic Drive In / overcharging!
Okay, so I try to pull into the donut place this morning, and there is a line 4 cars deep. No time, on the way to work. I pull back out onto the road and pass a Sonic, and I think, "hmmm. I remember seeing these cinnamon rolly things on TV. Maybe this would be a good time to try them. I have two dollars on me. I pull into the place and order a large order. She tells me that will be a few pennies away from three dollars. I'm thinking, my goodness, three bucks would have bought six donuts, so this must be a large order. I can share them with co-workers. The girls hands me this bag and when I got to work, there is a small package of five of these little one inch long biscuit things. What a rip off!!!
The entire order shouldn't have been more than a buck! Never again!!!
More Sonic Drive In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - gloves
- Sonic Drive-In - my birthday shake 
- Sonic Drive-In - employee fraud
- Sonic Drive-In - drive thru purchase
- Sonic Drive-In - troy alabama