Sonic Drive-IN / rude shift manager
While dining at the Sonic in Crestview, Florida we were telling the shift manager that our order was wrong. She began talking very loud and attempting to argue that we were wrong. I informed her that we had ordered 3 bacon cheeseburger. We received 2 cheeseburger not 3 and there was no bacon on them that we were charged for. She said she could fix 2 burgers and we would be charges for another burger. I will no longer eat with my family at any Sonic.
More Sonic Drive-IN Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive IN - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive IN - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive IN - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic Drive IN - payroll 
- Sonic Drive-IN - poor management
- Sonic Drive-IN - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-IN - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-IN - service
- Sonic Drive IN - rude waitress!