Sonic / bad service, messed up order and had a bite taken out of food
I ordered a simple meal at sonic drive thru on the night of march 28th 2012. I had ordered a foot long coney and 2 deluxe burgers when our order was brought to us the coney was not a foot long when asked to exchange for a foot long we were givin attitude and told we would be charged a larger amount for the meal. my boyfriend went into the establishment to exchange the food and was told a lie that we had ordered something different which was not the truth. I had gone in to the establishment at this time and asked to speak with a manager. I was informed there was not one on duty and the only manager only works during the day. I then asked for a number to cantact a manager or the store owner. I was told that they are not allowed to give the phone numbers out. I then asked for the store number and the employees name. he tried to scribble down the store # and leave the name off so I had to rewrite the store # and the employee christians name myself. after leaving the location I had my boyfriend check our burgers and one had a bite taken out of it. I am so dissatisfied with this sonic everytime I eat at this location my order is messed up my last experience I was given a chile cheese coney without chili.
More Sonic Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic drive in - working for sonic! 
- Sonic drive in - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic drive in - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - poor management
- Sonic Drive-In - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-In - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic drive in - rude waitress!