SmartStyle / terrible service
I am currently a stylist at smartstyle in rochester, ny. I hope the regis corporation reads this! My salon and a few others in the area refuse to have more than one stylist on most of the time. The problem is this: ppl wont return because stylists have to stop what they're doing every few minutes to answer the ph or cash out retail sales. I had 2 clients yesterday tell me this is ridiculous that i had to stop 3 or 4 times during their haircuts. These clients told me since i couldn't devote 100% of my time doing their hair without being interrupted. they wont return!
I've spoken to my manager and she agrees this is why the salons are slow. Ppl dont appreciate being serviced without the constant interruptions. I have to agree with them. The regional isnt allowed to hire more stylists so at least 2 are on at all times that the salon is open! Ppl also walk out when they see only one stylist working. Regis corporation is only interested in the bottom line. Not good customer service. This will catch up with them! My manager has had the same problem with unhappy ppl because of this. As i said, i hope the higher ups at regis reads this! My manager is going to write a letter and send it to the corporate office!
More SmartStyle Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart - Smartstyle Hair Salon - no customer service! 
- SmartStyle - terribly burning scalp/ horrible foil job 
- Smart Style Salon In Wal Mart - overcharging 
- Smart Style - employment 
- Smart Style - false advertising 
- SmartStyle - Hair
- SmartStyle - rude, untrained, unprofessional, and uncivilized
- SmartStyle - pageant hair
- Walmart - Smartstyle Hair Salon - eye brow
- SmartStyle - haircut