Smart Styles Hobbs / I will never go to smart styles again

I am not a person who normally complains and probley would not be complaining had I not gone for a hair cut and style showed the lady that did my hair what I wanted and then she cut it so short I can not do anything with it I remember her name only because I was so mad that I took notice I have never had hair this short even as a child well for starters I ended up sitting there for over a hr waiting to be seen then when I got seen she did not cut my hair like I wanted it to be cut I work with the public as a cashier for a retail store I am use to the fact that sometimes things go wrong however this lady was rude she acted as if she was mad about doing my hair then she did not listen to what I wanted it I mean it was so bad and to top things off she was more interested in talking to some friends of her rather than doing my hair several weeks ago she did this to my mother we thought because My mom always wears her hair short that was the issue, that time but now I have decided that the only issue is that she love to use a straight razor and cut hair her name is rosemary and I have swore to myself I will never go to smart styles again and that I will spend more if that is what it takes to get my hairs like I like it I do not mind paying good money for good service I do however think I should not of had to pay I did I am sorry but that is how I feel.

A customer who really wants to warn the public.

Salon details:

Smart styles family hair salon Hobbs NM 88240

Comments

12th of Oct, 2006

sir my no. 9928007810 dir i request for airtel date of 28 to 11 sir i have win225 (cvg)plan but this no is run to humdum plan sir plz change this plan

• Sh
      18th of Oct, 2009

Corina at smart styles in Hobbs SHAVED my head when I asked for a short pixie cut. I have pictures here:

www.myspace.com/shannon_henson

I am planning on filing a small claims suit for this. They were rude when I asked for a refund and refuse to work with me after getting this HORRIBLE hair cut. I will NEVER go to this salon again.

-Shannon Henson

• Ro
      14th of Aug, 2018
    SmartStyle - Chemical burn Perm
    St. George Utah
    Smartstyles.com

My 86 yr old Mother had a Perm. When I got back I knew immediately it was trouble. As a Salon manager in SLC I could tell burned. Got home & she said her neck hurt some one cut her. I knew it burn from improper prep..no Vaseline ar hairline to protect skin & cotton not changed . I knew the solution not rinsed properly could feel & smell on hair.

• Am
      19th of Sep, 2018
    SmartStyle - Service
    Roswell
    New Mexico

They did a horrible job cutting my sons hair. This isn't the first time that it has happened.