Sleep Number / sleep number bed
I need a firm bed. I keep it at 100 but one side (the side I sleep on) just is not firm even at 100. I'm miserable with this bed and when I've called customer service, I'm given tasks by the operators to disconnect the bed and reconnect and or swap inflatable mattress sides... or other stuff that someone my age can not do alone. I need them to come and fix the bed or take it away. I wish I had never bought it. It is a real piece of overpriced crap.
More Sleep Number Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly
- Sleep Number - omg, we had massive mold problem cause by the sleep number mattress!!
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number ie
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5