Sleep Number Bed / False Advertising

I'v had a Sleep Number Bed AKA Select Comfort (why did they change the name of the company?) for almost four years & if I could sell it I would, but it seems no one in this small town wants one as I have advertised it twice and for a very low price. They all must have read this complaint board. You cannot sleep on this bed when one side is adjusted for firm & the other for soft, one partner is going to roll all night or keep a death grip on their side of the bed so they don't.
Also you can't snuggle as there is a very hard separater in the middle of the bed, it's a rip off to say the least...And if I have to watch that Lindsey Wagner on TV spewing garbage lies about how wonderful this bed is just one more time I think I'll pack mine up and send it to her!!!

Comments

• Sw
      19th of Aug, 2009

I have had a sleep number bed for a little over three years. One side did not hold a steady pressure almost from day one. At about two months old, I called their service dept. and got the basic runaround ( baramatic pressure changes, body temp. changes, etc. ) I was told to keep a sleep log to solve the problem. I gave up with them and just lived with the problem, but for the last year or more I haven"t able to last the night on it. I finally broke down and called them again and was told that it would cost apx. $150.00 for a used part with no warranty.
    I was finally transferred to a supervisor with the only identification of (A J) and told me that they fulfilled their part of the contract, (shipping the bed) and I could not send them my beds control head for inspection and or repair because they don't repair them, but they would give me a thirty day warranty on one they refurbished for the $150 with tax and shipping even though the problem may be in the matress. Time for a new bed, and learn from a $2800 mistake instead waisting more money on such a poor product with such poor company support after the sale. Lets all ask Rush L., how its workin out for him now?