Sleep Number Bed / False Advertising
I'v had a Sleep Number Bed AKA Select Comfort (why did they change the name of the company?) for almost four years & if I could sell it I would, but it seems no one in this small town wants one as I have advertised it twice and for a very low price. They all must have read this complaint board. You cannot sleep on this bed when one side is adjusted for firm & the other for soft, one partner is going to roll all night or keep a death grip on their side of the bed so they don't.
Also you can't snuggle as there is a very hard separater in the middle of the bed, it's a rip off to say the least...And if I have to watch that Lindsey Wagner on TV spewing garbage lies about how wonderful this bed is just one more time I think I'll pack mine up and send it to her!!!
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number ie
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5
- Sleep Number Corporation - laura ingraham advertising
- Sleep Number - customer service, delivery
- Sleep Number - Customer service