Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Carcar rental customer service

I spent 20 mins on the phone with a Six rep, purchased a luxury rental, to head to San Diego for the day with my family, who all had surfing lessons for 11 am. I ubered 20 mins to the Santa Monica location only to find out that I could not get the car because I did not have a major Credit card on me... I had businesss debit, and person debit. No one told me I needed to bring a major CC with me. So I had to cancel my family trip, and uber another 20 mins back. I asked for a manger, they lady told me nothing anyone can do... but when I called Sixt customer service to cancel, they said I could have gotten a non luxury vehicle, which the six rep at location did not mention. So apart from the Uber rides, and surfing lessons for 3 (non refundable), my family and I missed out day in San Diego. Incompetence is to blame. I will NEVER use this company again. I mean never... I will tell everyone who will listen, and I will blast this experience all over social media. I'm a pretty easy going guy, but this experience has really upset me. I can't wait to use your competitors, and NEVER use SIXT again. EVER!

Ju