Sixt Car Rental / sixt car rental - I do not trust. I was wrong
To those interested, I had a big problem with Sixt Rental (rent a car Sixt)
Whenever I travel to the US, at least twice a year. At least 15 days during each stay.
The last time was in May / 15 and unfortunately forgot my iphone 6 in the back seat of the car.
After some contacts, I was informed that the iPhone 6 was found and would be returned in my address, but I received another phone.
There are several e-mails and detailed about the forgotten item in the car (iPhone 6 - silver), including confirmation that they had found.
It now remains only a few chances, making me believe in bad faith company / employees.
I do not believe! At one point confirm the appearance of Iphone6 and now say they were wrong. (I have e-mails and recordings of phone calls)
I not recommend, do not trust, and I hope this does not happen to anyone again.
I had the misfortune of leaving my cell phone, but could be any other thing of value or not.
More Sixt Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Sixt Car Rental - fraud & scam 
- Sixt - car rental 
- Kemwel - Sixt Car Rental - overcharged 
- Sixt Car Rental - insurance fraud 
- Sixt Rent A Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Sixt.com - discut a payment
- Sixt.com - vehicle rental
- Sixt.com - sixt rent a car - reservation confirmation # 9860090318
- Sixt.com - car rental
- Sixt.com - charged additional $117.14 to add another driver.