Singpost - Speedpost / lost of item

1 Singapore Review updated:

have a very annoying experience with Singpost and I am shocked with how inefficient and incompetent the staffs can be.

1. The postman left a delivery advice on the door on Thursday, called the next day to arrange for redelivery - cannot, can only call to arrange for redelivery or pickup after 1 day.

2. Called on Saturday to redeliver - "Jen" arranged for Monday 2-6pm.

3. On Monday waited from 2-8pm - no trace of postman. Called Singpost at 8pm waited for 40mins before someone can attend to me. "Mini" told me cannot find my item, she confirmed with her supervisor "Fazilah". Fazilah will investigate and call me back the next day to advise.

4. Wed to Thursday - no news.

5. Thursday called Singpost waited for another 40mins. "Liza" says my item is at the post office and can arrange for redelivery on Friday 6-7pm. (WE SHALL SEE)

This customer's annoyance was why didn't anyone informed her that the item can't be delivered on Monday instead of making someone wait for 6 hrs? Furthermore the long wait on the phone for 45mins does not help and worse when my item was found and no one bothers to inform.

It is a shame to see such service level and considerations coming from Singpost. I have certainly lost my trust for Singpost which I will not be speaking highly of.

Je

Comments

• Cs
      10th of Feb, 2015

LOST ITEMS - SINGPOST
    Have the most annoying experience with Singpost!! Totally in inefficient and incompetent the staffs can be!!!
    Tracking online insist my parcel been delivered to the mailroom since 26th Jan. " A shoes box "but it can never been found till today. Calling customer service online is only make your blood boil speaking with those CS who insist item delivered. Writing in to feedback is still the same. After 10 days going thru the hassle of dealing with this bunch of HOPELESS people only realise you are not going to get any solution from them for losing your item. From their post master to the area service manager and their customer care manager all speak the same language insist their postman drop the item into their mailroom asking me to check with my dispatch where is the item gone. Apparently just to accuse my colleague of misplace my parcel! what an accusation!! I m really upset that as I suspect SINGPOST staffs took my parcel and just put up a delivery note insist item is delivered. There is no prove of item delivered is a note to support and cover their part of what is only benefit them. You can never argue at all. As they won't admit their mistake. Never use NORMAL POST to ship in your item from oversea as when is not registered the item will go missing as when go thru their sorting at our local base is just will go missing!!! SINGPOST make us look like a CLOWN asking us to call and write in to feedback only to make us upset but in the end you will never get your item and only left with frustration. They would insist their postman follow their Standard SOP. They keep on saying they have investigate and check with the postman item been delivered. Is outrageous that they keep giving us this kind of excuses!!!