Singpost - Speedpost / lost of item
have a very annoying experience with Singpost and I am shocked with how inefficient and incompetent the staffs can be.
1. The postman left a delivery advice on the door on Thursday, called the next day to arrange for redelivery - cannot, can only call to arrange for redelivery or pickup after 1 day.
2. Called on Saturday to redeliver - "Jen" arranged for Monday 2-6pm.
3. On Monday waited from 2-8pm - no trace of postman. Called Singpost at 8pm waited for 40mins before someone can attend to me. "Mini" told me cannot find my item, she confirmed with her supervisor "Fazilah". Fazilah will investigate and call me back the next day to advise.
4. Wed to Thursday - no news.
5. Thursday called Singpost waited for another 40mins. "Liza" says my item is at the post office and can arrange for redelivery on Friday 6-7pm. (WE SHALL SEE)
This customer's annoyance was why didn't anyone informed her that the item can't be delivered on Monday instead of making someone wait for 6 hrs? Furthermore the long wait on the phone for 45mins does not help and worse when my item was found and no one bothers to inform.
It is a shame to see such service level and considerations coming from Singpost. I have certainly lost my trust for Singpost which I will not be speaking highly of.
More Singpost - Speedpost Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- SingPost - vpost 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - HDB Letterbox
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - Normal mailing service
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery service
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - mail redirection
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - did not receive registered mail twice!