[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / bad service
I would like to complain about speedpost postman and customer service,
for two times the postman only deliver my items during lunch time. As from what I understand they start delivery from 9am to 6pm BUT they had to deliver it during lunch time TWICE.
As I called speedpost customer service, all they can say is sorry and they can't do anything about it. First time the parcel was send to jurong point pop. But the second time they send it to pioneer pop. which was even further from my house. And I noticed that my house at Gek Poh shopping center had a pop station. But they did not post it there at all, So may I know what kind of service should I call this?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2017
Hi. We are sorry to hear that. Please PM/DM us on Facebook/Twitter your tracking number for us to follow up on your case. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel