Singapore Post (SingPost) Logo

Singapore Post (SingPost)

Having problems with Singapore Post (SingPost)?

+65 62 225 777 (Speedpost Hotline)
+65 68 412 000 (From Overseas / HQ)
10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!!

My friend had sent me a parcel containing items worth 500 USD via USPS from Austin, Texas on June 18th and I kept following up with singpost so as when the parcel will arrive. I was caught by surprise when they told me on 1st of july that the parcel has been delivered on 26th of June. But I never recieved the parcel. After investigation, which took a few more days I found that the parcel had been delivered to a logistics company who inturn sent it to Indonesia!!!
Do you belive what kind of incompetant staff are working in singpost! how could they deliver a package to someone else even though the ADDRESS PRINTED WAS CORRECT WORD TO WORD.
when I checked with them they accepted it was their mistake and today is 11th of july and they are telling it will take another 2 weeks to bring it back. when I asked for compensation for the mismanagement they are telling they will decide it once the parcel has arrived and will be a part of the postage amount used!!! Never use this stupid post-office for any valueable items and they dont know how to handle it. Incompetant goons!!

• Yy
    yyueli Jul 20, 2009

the thing about Singpost is that their employees have zero initiative, and customers have to bow down to the employees, who are basically robots.

They refused to hand me my parcel because it was registered under my mother's (she lives with me) name. I wanted to show my id but the postman repeated "we have to see proper authorisation first" like a brainless tape recorder.

They have no capacity make simple decisions or basic judgements on their own at all. Much less on bigger matters such as yours. They'd probably have to ask the president first.

• Je
    Jen803y Jan 05, 2011

I'm a receptionist. I alway received wrong address letters and also heard my suppliers complained that their didn't receive their cheque or invoices although we had already sent out for one or two week times.

• Br
    Brenda Hurtrez Jun 25, 2012

I will never use vpost again. I've had a horrible experience with their UK service. unsure if it is better for shipping from other countries. "But I'm completely put off. I will use it for Christmas gifts from my family in the US but nothing else. I'm so disappointed and feel completely taken advantage of. I'm out about $100 and that is enough for me to SAY NO to Vpost!

• Ca
    caramelpudding Jul 22, 2015

Omigosh Im encountering the same thing as you, it says delivered but to where?!!
    no idea!

it's a package from USA as well

no home delivery

Recentlu I sent a consignment by speed post from Chennai to Bengaluru under ref no.SP ET047134036IN ON 01/12/2017. while the consignment reached Bengaluru in 2 days, the Speed Post Officials refused to home deliver the packet and forced my 90 year father in law to go to post office for collection. If speed post are not home deliverable, then it must be told clearly at the time of bookin. It is surprising that while on one hand speed post advertises home collection one of its own wings refuses home delivery. I have since decided not to use speed post anymore. I do not know whether anu action will be taken on this. Do let me know if at all you do.

• De
    Devashish Saxena May 18, 2007

I have sent a speed post (No. SPEE722311437 on 10th April 2017 from Ahmedabad to Noida (U.P.) which contains my admission form and a demand draft of Rs 1000 for B. Tech admissions in JP Institute of Technology, Noida. But till date the status of the post is not available online. I have been preparing for Engg. entrance for 2 yrs and my whole efforts will get wasted if that form was not delivered by 28th April. If a proper action is not taken against it, all my efforts will go waste and I would lose my entire year.

malini jayaraj Aug 03, 2007

I had a cover sent to me from Mumbai on the 23rd of July SP EE034945265IN . I didn't receive the cover till 28th. When I contacted the person in Mumbai they give me the reference no. and on 30th morning I went to the Head Post Office near M.G.Road, Ernakulam and collected the parcel. This was an urgent cover and that was why it was sent by Speed Post so that it would reach me on time and safely, but to my utter dismay it had to be collected after a week!

• Bh
    bhaskar shetty Dec 01, 2008

sir,

I HAVE SENT A SPEED POST FROM SECUNDERABAD - TRIVANDRUM. IT CONTAINS ALL MY BILLS WORTH RS.35, 000/- WHICH I HAVE TO CLAIM FROM THE COMPANY. I HAVE GIVEN THE WRONG ADDRESS. THEY HAVE SHIFTED FROM THAT ADDRESS 2 MONTHS BACK. I CAME TO KNOWTHIS ONLYWHEN I CALLED UP THE OFFICE. THE WRONG ADDRESS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTESMS (P) LIMITED TC 9/146, ANIL SARAS, JAWAHAR NAGAR, TRIVANDRUM AND THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS P LTD, 1ST FLOOR, SEETHALAKSHMI TOWERS, M.P.APPAN ROAD, VAZHUTHACAUD, TRIVANDRUM, INDIA - 695 014 AND THE SPPED POST NO:623212132IN
    dt:27TH NOV 08.
    AND THE FROMADDRESS IS: V.SWAMINATHAN, FLAT NO.302, KRISHNA PLAZA, HASMATPET, OLD BOWENPALLY, SECUNDERABAD AND THE SAME HAS BEEN SENT FROM BOWENPALLY SPEED POST.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE SAME AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST AS I NEED THAT MONEY VERY URGENTLY. IT IS A REQUEST FROM ME BECAUSE IF THE COURIER COMES BACK AND I RESEND THE SAME IT WILL TAKE ONE MONTH AND THEN THEY WILL DELAY THE AMOUNT. I HAVETO PAY SOMEAMOUNT TO MY DEBTORS AT THE EARLIEST. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DO ME THE NEEDFUL.
    AWAITING AN EARLY REPLY FROM YOUR END

non delivery of letter

Respected sir,
I had posted a letter through speed post on 30-10-2008, tell now the letter has not been delivered, i have give complain against this but no proper action has been taken and the website is not updating, everyday i used to call and enquire but the lightly say "your enquiry is on progress as soon as we got confirmation we will contact you", the letter contains my employment details, which has to be posted within 10 days but because of this post i lost my job.

I suggest my friends please please dont waste your time in speed post its better to spend money on other courier service.

thank you.

annu Nov 11, 2008

this post is rediculous...avoid it.

bad service

I was to receive a parcel sent from Jamshedpur on the 4th of august. The online tracking system said that it had reached Hyderabad GPO on the 6th. It was to be sent to 501504 pin code. On the 13th I tried to call the sub office in my area and the man in charge misbehaved on the phone and hung up on me. The phone was disconnected throughout the rest of the day. When I called the GPO I was made to call 2-3 other numbers and I finally called back to speak to the chief post officer at the GPO who again misbehaved saying that I was supposed to go personally and no information could be taken on the phone (inspite of constant requests since I was located 40 kms from the GPO). This person hung up on me as well.

I am still waiting for my post which contained very important books. Our government needs to think of more than a new marketing strategy for the postal service to revive itself! is Mr. Scindia listening?

thieves at speed post

i bought a harddisk on ebay from Belgium and was posted to me when the parcel reached me it was tampered with and resealed and on opening the parcel i found a bar of indian made soap insted of the hard disk. so it is certain that the switch was made by some employe of the indian speed post as the soap was indian made. this has brought a bad name to our postal service and a financial loss to me. i went to the head postoffice in ludhiana but no satisfactory reply was given to me.
Rohit mehra

speed post

Stay away from speed post. No responnse after yopu pay. Deeivery is not assured. You will never know the status.

Ajay garg

• Na
    Nat Yeo Oct 12, 2012

I agree...that's what happens to me.I really regretted ! i should had opt for DHL! It just slipped my mine! My heart and mine could have been at ease if I had send it by DHL! Seriously Speedpost need to wake up! I am not the only victim! When I google, I found a whole list of complaints about speedpost and Vpost handling customers trust to deliver their items.I'm having a very bad feeling that, besides this outgoing parcel is missing, I have yet to received parcel from US and Malaysia which has almost been 3 weeks and not heard anything yet. I am just wondering have anyone taken any serious action against Singpost for their iresspnsible attitude for handling customers trust?
    Seriously there must be somewhere we can complain and have all those victims to be, be spared of this nightmare.
    This incident has really make me lost my trust and faith in Singpost capabalities of handling parcel. Lost items means some inside job..goods stolen!

parcel not delivered

I booked my admission parcel to COMED-K, Bangalore on 17.3.08.
I enclosed an A.D. and paid Rs.12/- extra also.
Article No. ET041837368IN
Booking office Egmore, Chennai - 600008
Destination Bangalore - 560001
On tracking the parcel on speedpost net, It says article delivered to speedpost Bangalore on 18.3.08.
I want to know whether it has reached the Concerned Person (Secretary, COMED-K, Bangalore) or NOT
Since the article pertains to my admission, I am worried.

Please let me know the status of the Parcel and send the enclosed AD back to me, since i have paid Rs. 12/- extra to get confirmation.
Regards
Ankur Vashisht
Chennai

• Fl
    flairparker May 23, 2009

Hi,
    I bought an item on Ebay and the seller sent it through Speedpost on 6th May from Bangalore to Chennai.
    When i track the item it shows it arrived at Egmore on 6th May and later Chegalpet Post Office on 7th May.
    Since that time i've not received the item. I'm in SRM University, Kattankulathur.
    What can be causing such a long delay.
    The Airway bill number is SP EK326743750IN

Please let me know if the item is lost or not because i have to get a refund if it is lost and the time is up.

Thanks.
    Daniel

• Rk
    R Kumar Nov 28, 2010

My packetno SP EU947054332 IN for Gajraula, JP Nagar, 244223 in UttarPradesh, India, mailed from Kanpur HPO on 16 th Nov2010 is untraced.
    Pl do the needful .
    Regards
    Rakesh Kumar

• Ro
    Rohitashva Raj Nov 28, 2014

I mailed two envelops from Potheri post office on 10th November
    One was for XLRI Jamshedpur with id "FT017548808TN"
    another was for FMS, DELHI with id "FT017548799TN"
    Now when i am trying to track the site says "Consignment details not found"

non delivery of article!

I have sent my examination application by Speed Post on 23.01.2008 to be delivered to BITS Pilani, Rajastan, India from BSK II Stage Post Office, Bangalore. This is shown as "Bagged" in the track option provided by India Post. I cross checked with the addressee and they also have confirmed its non-receipt. It is both a surprise and a worry that an article sent through SPEED Post is not delivered to an inland address even now, at 10 PM of 29.01.2007.

On the contrary, if I book a railway ticket on line in the evening, it will be delivered to my home address in any corner of India by next evening.

The last date for the receipt of application by the addressee is 31.01.2008 and I am worried, this snail mail will deprive me of an opportunity to compete for the prestigious engineering seat.

Mohammed Haseebuddin Sep 03, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is to bring you a kind notice that i have not received the EMS Speed Post # EN 623878610IN posted on 19-08-2008, from Nizamabad A.P-India to be delivered to Dammam Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The Original Degree Certificates are sent by my father from Nizamabad A.P to Dammam K.S.A ON 19-08-2008, So please look into this matter as soon as possible because iam wating for this important documents for my career . Iam tracking through internet it is showing only the tracking number and the booking place but there is no delivery information even my father approached to the local post office from where he posted they also telling to my father the same that they sent on the same day of the post. Even i talked to the mumbai EMS office by telephone they also don't know about this tracking.

Mobile: 0091 9440256473

00966 507744572

Mohammed Haseebuddin Sep 05, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

I have not received the EMS Speed Post which is posted in 19/08/2008 # EN 623878610IN, from Nizamabzd, A.P. to be delivered to Dammam K.S.A.

I already complained through the same service two days before for that there is no reply even on my email, and two times we complained to the local post ofiice still there is no reply and no one want to tell about the status of that booking .We choosed this EMS service because this will be secure and will give us on time delivery but here is some other things happening istead.It was better if we could go for ordinary postal service so that we cannot repent upon what we choosed for such important documents.

This is my life my Original Degree and other Certificates are in one envelope and send by your postal services and you people don't know the where abt of that booking and don't want to reply even then to whom we have to complain waht is the other option please just tell me where to go ? for that where is my shipment ? what i have to do now, iam seriously waiting for that documents for my caree if i have not received in two three days i will be in big trouble related to my job please help me as soon as possible.

Mohammed Haseebuddin Sep 05, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

• Ad
    Adeebunnisa Apr 01, 2011

The Respected Dignitories
    I had sent a register post on 15.03.2011, but the post on the other end is not yet received till date.I request you to reply me as soon as possible as the post contained some important documents which must b retrieved urgently.The document was posted at Mandya Head Post Office, Mandya District karnataka state.The postal document bares the following details.

B RK404927224IN
    Address:ARMY NO 1515103N, Rocket Regement C/o 56 AOP.
    Thanking You

no recieving of envelope to hal (hyderabad)

i had speed post an two envelope which SP no. is EH082115869IN and EH082115886IN to secunderabad on date 5 oct 2007 at time 13.59. and at yet these two envelopes does not recieved to the destination. i have an very important documents in that and which is most urgent to recieve there because that envelopes contains an DD for the fees of entrance exam of HAL. and the incharge of speed post chair is Mr. Ramesh soni...and he has also an very complaints from the peoples.

please sir do something by tomorrow if it is possible...

missing wedding card!

My wife has sent our wedding invitation from washington for the past 4 weeks now by speed post and until now i have not received it here in hyderabad and records from washington says it left mumbai. Immigration on the 11th of this month after which the parcel cannot be traced again the number is CP395611856US.

People beware!!!

loss of my courier from speed post

My parcel booked on 30th April from Indore (EE813045237IN) has not yet been received at Hosur. It contain...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices