Shoprite / I am complaining about the manager

1 23 high street, NgcoboEastern Cape Engcobo, South Africa Review updated:

I went to shoprite to purchase some things and the plastic of corn flakes was open & I noticed that after paying. When I showed the manager she said that its not her fault & I must do what I want to do because she doesn't do corn flakes. She was so mean to me and we were all surprised & she has no respect for customers. I was treated unfairly and I am totally unhappy with her and her attitude. She is the manager of Shoprite in Ngcobo, Eastern cape. Her name is Sibongiseni Gubela..

Ku
Jan 21, 2016

Comments

15th of Jun, 2016

Good day, On thursday last week the date was 9 june 2016 around 12:00 afternoon my Mom went to shoprite to collect the money that I send via shoprite when she reached the money market counter she just bring the numbers not the pin the numbers were on the paper and the lady who was helping ma mom took the number and interring into the system to check who send the money and to whom and the same lady call me saying now that people are being robed your mom is at shoprite to collect the money so we just want you to confirm everything and also give us the pin and the lady was just calling me with my name and I was like serious this lady is on the system at shoprite so my mother is safe and when I call my mom first asking where is she and she said she is at shoprite she waiting for the money then I decided to give the lady a pin then after some few minutes my mother called me saying that the lady is saying the is no money the money is just being out now and they refuse to check who collect the money because they knew that the money is collected by ID document and I am staying at cape town I need help Shoprite plz my number is 0603402460 this Happened at ENGCOBO SHOPRITE MONEY MARKET.