Shoppersdrugmart Uxbridge Dr Nw T2n2v2 Calgary Alberta / staff member
date November 7 the 2016, 11:10 am
shoppersdrugmart (Uxbridge drive nw )calgary Alberta
while I were shopping today at 11:10 am, a staff member (I have her name) came to me after I put me phone in my bag and said to me Did you put something in your bad ??? . whaaaaat !!! I said it was my phone . she made me feel soooo bad and I said to her you already have camera everywhere why should you ask people like that ?? she said I have to ask before you go .
I am pretty sure there are many ways to protect your store but no asking people ( your clients ) did you take something or not .
To feel like I was suspected, It is miserable .
I used to go to shoppers day after another to buy all my cosmetics products and all my daughter's sweets, Now I will never go there again, I had a very bad experience .
I have never seen any situation like this in any store in Canada .
I need an action to this complain .
More Shoppersdrugmart Uxbridge Dr Nw T2n2v2 Calgary Alberta Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - drop off prescription 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unethical behaviour 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - this is the worst service I got in shoppers in canada 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - elizabeth arden makeup 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - change in policy