Shoppers Drug Mart / store phone [protected] no answer

1 Bayview & York MIllsToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416-444-8411

Thursday, Aug 28 at least 20 attempts to contact store from 11 AM to 2.30 PM letting phone ring 20 or more times with no answer. I hope nothing serious is wrong and that communication will be restored shortly. I need to renew prescriptions.

Comments

• Le
      18th of Nov, 2008

Have been getting prescriptions at the Drug Store at Greenbank Mall 250 Greenbank Road for over 25 years. This drugstore has recently been taken over by Shoppers Drugmart. I submitted 16 prescriptions from the Doctor to cover me until December on 6 sheets on the 16th of June . Copies of the prescriptions were made. Over the next month and a half I received some drugs off the list. In November when I needed a refill I was told I had no refills. Copies were taken to the store to show that I had submitted the prescriptions. The clerk rudely told me I never submitted the prescriptions implying that I was lying when I insisted. If she had been polite and admitted there was an oversite I would have understood and thought nothing of it. Instead I have taken my business elsewhere.